Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,981 members, 7,835,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season (6293 Views)

LASG Threatens To Shut Down Retail Gas Operators Without Safety Measures / LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures / Designer Emeka Opara Measures Tinubu's Dress Size (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Saxxon(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
DollarsEveryday:
Face of a SCAMMER, nasty troll and a chronic begger.
He has been all over Nairaland begging with the account number of the girl in the picture and that of the girl's family members. The girl is a UNIBEN FACULTY of ARTS student

This is the face of the troll behind the monikers inspectorlawal. Disturb. Ecommm.
Femalesoldier. militarywoman . OYIKOCHO. Samueltemi337. PiggyvestTroll. Waragainstbegga. PiggyvestTroll . FatherBegBeg. 7evenT7. youngcee . sukhothai . . miracood . Iboboyswag . ServanTheG . Undertaker001 . IFuckYurMama . Catfishing . miracood miracood2 . Fatheranini . youngcee . Salamander Gentleboy TheUndertaker

Adolfhitler001 . Johnayoola . VillageBus . Paulgabrielz . Waragainstbegga . Beggilygegyboy . fatherfraudmas fatherbegmas .fatherfraudmas . FatherANINI. FatherANINIs which he used to call for the murder of president buhari ( and duly reported)

you would think all those monikers belong to different personalities but in reality he comes to Nairaland to SCAM and beg with other people's account numbers. Please let's get the Young girls family to be aware of the atrocities

He cloned ecomm moniker to Ecommm
He cloned President2003 to Pres( l)dent2003
He cloned faithful moniker and blackmailed her that she scammed him of airtime

Great job, bro. But why not open a separate thread for this instead of derailing NL
Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Makib2020(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Make everybody just gettaut grin grin
Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by fineboynl(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Enugu need water and accessable road for tanker. Also the house and shop rents are too expensive. Way ahead of the common man.
Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Igboid: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
What Enugu needs during dry season is water supply.
The governor should be discussing about how to provide water to residents in dry season and stop the stupid talks of fire outbreak.

I wonder the type of "below- required-standard" people we have in leadership positions.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Saxxon(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
DollarsEveryday:

Have you searched the account numbera the phone numbers in the screenshot?

Do you have have any evidence to counter mine ?

Not at all bro, but from your story, those ladies are innocent. I don't see the need to splatter their pictures all over the web for what they know nothing about. As we speak, they don't even know that their pictures are on the internet quoted behind a fraudster. BTW, I'm not trying to counter your evidence, by all means, expose the thief. I just dey imagine say na my mom or my sister's pictures be that.
Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Jasobry: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
post=106740474:

Can anyone from Enugu State testify to this before we start saying WELDONE WELDONE WELDONE and what have you.

We go dey wait for testifiers to step forward step ............ �‍♂️ �‍♀️

Enugu state has been taken 10 years backward
Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Goldensword: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pvin:
What about water scarcity?
For the past three days, water have been running every day even today, light own is even better because for more than two months now light only goes off few minutes and it's back.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Soso990240(m): 12:04am On Oct 15, 2021
post=106740474:

Can anyone from Enugu State testify to this before we start saying WELDONE WELDONE WELDONE and what have you.

We go dey wait for testifiers to step forward step ............ �‍♂️ �‍♀️
That man is a liar.. nothing like that.. This man is d worst Governor to govern Enugu state. All infrastructures built by Sullivan Chime, this Ugwuanyi have left them to decay... Especially roads.. no single construction of road in Enugu town( north and south)
Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Faithful19: 4:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Enugu State Intensifies Safety Measures Ahead Of Dry Season by Rewawriters01: 5:16am On Oct 15, 2021
We spend 4 to 6 years in the university studying, only to come out to look for job and sometimes we don't get that job.

Even if we get the job, we are being underpaid.

Life in Nigeria now is very hard that even if you are being paid N100,000 you will still struggle to survive.

How many people even get paid such an amount.

For you to survive in Nigeria you need a high paying skill to solve high paying problems.

And copywriting is one of them.

Copywriting is using the power of the written words to start, enhance or extend a relationship in sales.

Everything you see around you today are product of copywriting.

Facebook ads, bill boards, Tv adverts Radio jingles, magazines, to mention a few.

With Copywriting you work with foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

Just imagine being paid a whooping $500 just to write a letter.

That is about N250,000, and you can do this in less than 24 hours.

But what if i tell you that you can become a copywriter in 3 months with the right training and dedication?

Would you like to tap from this ever growing industry?

I would be holding a 3 day free class in Copywriting and LinkedIn marketing starting on Monday 18th of Oct.2021.

Send a whatsapp message to this no. to join for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Police Arrest Suspected Hackers Of INEC Servers In Maitama Abuja / Gloria B Tinubu Pictures And Biography / Senate Moves To Penalise Disrespect Of The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.