Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan (28297 Views)

Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Marks: OAU Lecturers Demand Probe Of Professor / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by seanjy4konji: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Am sure wirh all the book self ,he never create anything for this life weh go give 10 hustlers job for Nigeria,,

Na to embezzle funds and drive new cars and send their children go sxchool for france and swirzerland...
Nigeria weh still be like 1945 in real life..

Make all of u get at
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by tesseract: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie001:
Professor Oyebode Kayode Adebowale (born January 11, 1962) hails from Ibadan, Nigeria.

He completed his BSc in 1984, MSc in 1986 and PhD in Industrial Chemistry in 1991, all in the University of Ibadan. He became a Professor in 2006.

See [url=https://sci.ui.edu.ng/sites/default/files/EDITED%20CV%20JUNE%209C.pdf]BIO [/url] here ....Congrats Prof.

Pre-destined?
Apologies for some of my comments there, I was still a boy then cool

Should I call you a prof or a prophet? Wow. Congrats to the professor.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by BigYash: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Antoeni:
Men are Really enjoying marriage oh.You come back from work,eat food and later eat the person that cooked the food
��‍♂️
You're not wise
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Jaycee07(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Impressive academic path. Unfortunately, he has no industry experience. He knows everything on paper.Typical Nigerian professor!
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Bamzyriches451: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Damn.
Congratulations prof kayode
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Sheriman(m): 1:12am On Oct 15, 2021
Jaycee07:
Impressive academic path. Unfortunately, he has no industry experience. He knows everything on paper.Typical Nigerian professor!
Only on paper. Dem plenty for Nigerian Universities na only to blow grammar and frustrate students dem sabi do pass.
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Bimpe29: 1:22am On Oct 15, 2021
Congratulations Sir, thoroughly UI made academician.
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Manshot1: 2:47am On Oct 15, 2021
fergie001:

In Nigeria, it is Igbo Yoruba Hausa.

In UI....it is a religious competition there. It's a long story, let's leave it at that.

Religious people wey dey secret cult. Awon oniyeye

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by siant: 3:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Any nairalander who is a lawyer by profession? I wantt to sue UI. The institution is a liar.
We will share the compensation that the university would pay me, by 50:50, after we must have won the case.
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by perdollar(m): 3:31am On Oct 15, 2021
ADEBOWALE again! Is he not d father of a murderer and religious fanatics languishing in jail wt his namesake? On a level playing field, an igbo man should have been d VC but typical of afonja, they WL claim ownership of a state n University that doesn't belong to them
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by MufasaLion: 7:14am On Oct 15, 2021
Starz825:
Abegi
Upon all the prof prof ....
What's their impact on the country's development

Abeg no quote me...
I just dey prepare to chop nite food

Very few of them have significant impacts. Many of them got no significant impacts. This country is not helping also because we ain't ready to fund researchers and scientists hence the reason we rely on obsolete equipments, data, e.t.c.

Also, that's one of the reasons you will see Nigerian youths and academics excelling all over the world. They have no access to the right information here but once they leave for abroad, they have unlimited access to resources and supports.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by MufasaLion: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2021
perdollar:
ADEBOWALE again! Is he not d father of a murderer and religious fanatics languishing in jail wt his namesake? On a level playing field, an igbo man should have been d VC but typical of afonja, they WL claim ownership of a state n University that doesn't belong to them

You're a hypocrite. Tell me any school you know in your state that is being headed by an alien and not the indigene.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Emeka71(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2021
Oluolad86:
Congratulations sir.

Please I need your financial help with prayers please. I need to do CT scan and heart surgery at OAUTHC Ife please. I wouldn't mind if you know who do it for free as a NGO, I'm ready to provide myself there. Thanks
I would advice you go to OAUTHC I've because they are good but also you need to be seen and talk to by one of the forum members to better your chances of getting help.
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Oluolad86(f): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Emeka71:
I would advice you go to OAUTHC I've because they are good but also you need to be seen and talk to by one of the forum members to better your chances of getting help.

Kindly read my posts again. I have gone there. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by theamazonguru(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2021
God1000:
Good, but what exactly is the positive impact of UI in the city of Ibadan?

Quite funny.
What else do you expect of an educational institution.
Hope you know, it is a federal school just like every other federal university across the nation.
So if you ask about UI, then we should be asking about OAU, Unilag, Uniport, FUTO. UNN etc.

Basically, every higher institution is saddled with the task of imparting Knowledge, conduct research etc.

So tell me, apart from this. what else does a school like Havard, oxford etc do in the communities where they are located, despite the several thousands of dollars they charge every year.

Kindly share your expectations or what you think they should be doing that they ain't doing, I am open to learning.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Timagex:

Oh! You are very kind sir. Thank you. cool

Which part of post processing are we talking about here?
The face retouching but the color grade is cool tho

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Timagex(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2021
It
yourshopkwikguy:
The face retouching but the color grade is cool tho

All right then! cool

You can teach me sir. We learn everyday. cool
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by OBALOLA55(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Epistasis:

You are on point. He is not yet his turn and moreover, he does not belong to the caucus of the kingmakers in UI. Adewole's influence can't take him anywhere.
IS PROF EKANOLA ONE OF THE KING MAKER
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Jonwesley(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2021
The Prof standing at his Back in the picture where he was being given an award was the predicessor, or Acting VC Prof. Babatunde Ekanola before his emergence. I see him taking over next after Prof Debo.
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by omogumel(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2021
Please is it every year that UI changes its VCs
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by perdollar(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a hypocrite. Tell me any school you know in your state that is being headed by an alien and not the indigene.
r u n ur ppl wise at all to head even a nursery school in my place
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by yourshopkwikguy(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Timagex:
It

All right then! cool

You can teach me sir. We learn everyday. cool
Lol baba everyone is still a learner
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Timagex(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Lol baba everyone is still a learner

I agree sir. But, I can still tap small knowledge from you na...
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Hallabee1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
God1000:
Good, but what exactly is the positive impact of UI in the city of Ibadan?

Aje...

you need slap gan, we are talking about the first university in Nigeria and you saying nonsense, if i catch, i go dash you 2 by 2 for head with that stupid comment you just made
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by yourshopkwikguy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Timagex:

I agree sir. But, I can still tap small knowledge from you na...
With cash, sure you can
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by God1000(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

you need slap gan, we are talking about the first university in Nigeria and you saying nonsense, if i catch, i go dash you 2 by 2 for head with that stupid comment you just made
Look at this stroppy dude trying to hector me, stop the polemic and ratiocinate.
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Hallabee1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
God1000:

Look at this stroppy dude trying to hector me, stop the polemic and ratiocinate.

Aje......

i go enter you any how i want and i don save your pics, if i catch you 2 by 2 you need .....
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by God1000(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje......

i go enter you any how i want and i don save your pics, if i catch you 2 by 2 you need .....
Lol, saving my picture on your phone is laughable guy, stop blustering, I'm a very fearless and unshakable.
You are a disgrace to that school if truly you're student or graduate from there.

Na mouth u dey make
Re: Profile Of Professor Kayode Adebowale VC Of University Of Ibadan by Hallabee1(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2021
God1000:

Lol, saving my picture on your phone is laughable guy, stop blustering, I'm a very fearless and unshakable.
You are a disgrace to that school if truly you're student or graduate from there.

Na mouth u dey make

Aje...i no go talk....ok but if i do..............you no reach,you fit live for Lekki Idiot, i no leave any where, i stay inside chevron Drive....your papa fit pay my house rent...Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion At Enugu State University Of Science & Technology Injures One / How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides / Top 7 Most Popular Confraternities (cult ) In Nigeria And Their History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.