Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad (13899 Views)

SSS Blocks EFCC Officials From Accessing Lagos Office / Complete List Of Resigned Officials From Edo State Government. / Falomo: I Used Abiola's Money To Send The Health Minister To School Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by manee2(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
ASUU say a lot of things.

Mostly empty words sad
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by effort1: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sirjamo, come and defend why buhari's children must school abroad
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by baralatie(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Supported
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by SonofGod231: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Between ASUU and NASS who worse pass...The same universities wey dundeee united dey cum out with 2:1...Lecturers wey dey collect sorting die and If you be fine babe,you no kuku cum get head your pussy don finish be that or you graduate yourself...Lecturers themselves how many of them get children for public schools? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by seyz91(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy
studio14:
The country has gone even if they stopped their children from schooling abroad our system cannot meet up to western standard, I gained an admission into unibuja a friend also gained admission in US at the same time he graduated and came back home to meet me in 200 level
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Gotze1: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Impossible task
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Joseph08(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Dead on arrival grin
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by victorazy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Simple!!!
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Bamzyriches451: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Even those ASSU officials can't withdraw their children from schooling abroad
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by chaloskyx: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
HAHAHA ASSU AND NASS FG IS JUST GONNA GIVE YOU THE MIDDLE FINGER YOU THINK YOU GUYS ACTUALLY HAVE A COUNTRY? OKAY DONT WORRY IN SHEY WE ARE 61 YEARS OLD IN ANOTHER 20 YEARS MAX NIGERIA WOULD BE IN A STATE WHERE NO RIGHT THINKING ELITE WOULD WANT TO BE A POLITICIAN CAUSE MOST OF ITS PEOPLE WOULD BE REFUGEES
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Trackstar: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
egean:
the question is can they truly have the balls to implement it
rule 19 celestine nwankwo
The scammer to modify
his Begging post later.ACcount
open today
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
mukina2 Dominique
Oam4j Justwise
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by gbishman: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Excellent initiative but it will never happen
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need your financial help with prayers please. I need to do CT scan and heart surgery please. Thanks cry cry cry cry
Can't help financially at the moment but I pray in Jesus mighty name, may you experience the healing power of the Lord in your heart and every part of your body that may be afflicted by sickness and disease.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by uchaymart(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Getat ASUU.
when i was in school, the VC in my school had four of his children schooling abroad both for Masters Degree and First Degree.

bunch of hypocrites ASUU
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Mrmart(f): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2021

Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by jaxxy(m): 12:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Not a bad suggestion cos we have hypocritical and useless leaders.
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:01am On Oct 15, 2021
All na wash
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by yrex01(m): 1:01am On Oct 15, 2021
Kingpin1000:
The lecturers too should stop sending their kids to private universities and abroad, they should also stop going abroad for PHD and masters.
Those Professors should stick to one schoo....
But why are those Old Profs so wicked and greedy, you can imagine a Prof teaching in 5 schools, you will not see him through out the semester until 3 weeks to the exam, boom you will just see one mighty hand-out, handed to the course rep after a very brief class. Only the amount to photocopy that handout can give one,heart attack and the time frame yo finish that handout can lead to total destabilization. The smart ones will just know that a lazy Prof will always repeat past questions, so they just pick them and study only that part while the ones who are not that smart will be reading a 3000 page handout, no be juju be that?.
Abeg, no be because my papa na Politician, I no go get the best education.
Sometimes ASUU can be so daft ehn.
What is even the criteria to be a Prof because some shouldn't even be called Doctors.
you might be saying the truth say "you don't have a quality education". but one thing for sure it's your love for this evil administration making u to spew that trash.
how much gov are paying prof that will make a prof send his child to study abroad ? how much are they collecting per month ? you're saying lazy prof, will u be happy seeing your 50+ years old father (prof) having sleepless night preparing diff materials year in year out for his students while gov pay him less than 500k ? u lads should be thinking before yawing thrash atyms
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by sreamsense: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2021
There is no problem about that but all ASSU members, lecturers and professors should not send their children also abroad to school so that equation can balance
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2021
When the head is rotten, everything is destroyed. Imagine public university lecturers making demands that civil servants should be forced to make their children study in Nigeria. Gush!

If I was the president, I would ask them why they are incompetent now? Saudi Arabia used to send their students here on scholarship to study medicine in University of Ibadan.

We know govt is useless, but these lecturers are bunch of jokes.
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Integrafamoo: 1:51am On Oct 15, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/formulate-laws-banning-govt-officials-kids-from-studying-abroad-ASUU-tells-national-assembly
This is rubbish. Will they withdraw those already studying there because they won election?
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by toxtimmy: 2:25am On Oct 15, 2021
You miss the point by a billion ocean miles.... I guess if they had drawn this up as a cartoon for you to understand you would have still missed the point by a billion miles.

The question you should be asking yourself is where these politicians are getting money from to send thier girlfriends and gay friends overseas for butt, lip and breast plastic surgeries?

Sad part is Buhari cow is guaranteed to go see a vertinary doctor in london for minor headache and get well before you are able to say the word "I am an idiot".

Kingpin1000:
The lecturers too should stop sending their kids to private universities and abroad, they should also stop going abroad for PHD and masters.
Those Professors should stick to one schoo....
But why are those Old Profs so wicked and greedy, you can imagine a Prof teaching in 5 schools, you will not see him through out the semester until 3 weeks to the exam, boom you will just see one mighty hand-out, handed to the course rep after a very brief class. Only the amount to photocopy that handout can give one,heart attack and the time frame yo finish that handout can lead to total destabilization. The smart ones will just know that a lazy Prof will always repeat past questions, so they just pick them and study only that part while the ones who are not that smart will be reading a 3000 page handout, no be juju be that?.
Abeg, no be because my papa na Politician, I no go get the best education.
Sometimes ASUU can be so daft ehn.
What is even the criteria to be a Prof because some shouldn't even be called Doctors.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 3:14am On Oct 15, 2021
I think, it will be the best For them to concentrate on our institutions and make sure they respond to ASUU on time.

Those guys (Politicians) has never one day think of how to makes any of our institutions great. They've abandoned our institutions for only the masses and they don't even care about the damages that it's causing the youths or Nigeria

They only care about the revenues

There is God
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Poleski: 3:28am On Oct 15, 2021
All the corrupt and useless NASS members have their children schooling abroad. So unfortunately, ASUU is wasting its time.
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by ogwumgbe: 3:30am On Oct 15, 2021
Growth3:
We all know that can not happen in this country

It can happen, let the entire masses sit at home every monday just like the south easterners do and watch the vampires so the right thing
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Udumeh: 3:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Good talk
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by Agugbadin: 3:57am On Oct 15, 2021
tempem:
Better!

With cultists in our schools
Re: ASUU To NASS: Ban Government Officials From Sending Children To School Abroad by BouquiLake: 4:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Why Ban? Their source of funding the sending the children abroad is what should be probed as some are legit especially if the spouse is into another business.
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/formulate-laws-banning-govt-officials-kids-from-studying-abroad-ASUU-tells-national-assembly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Budgets ₦2,178 For Each Citizen’s Healthcare In 2022 / David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly / Osun Workers To Boycot Mayday Celebration Because Of Hunger.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.