Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! (1207 Views)

Download full Pes 2020 ISO PPSPP Game with Pes 2021 kits and Transfer / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by TechSurgeon: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by TechSurgeon: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2021

Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by ebig21(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
I have the full season, sub for me 1k MTN I will send it through telegram or what's app,
Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by TechSurgeon: 4:36am On Oct 15, 2021
undecided undecided
ebig21:
I have the full season, sub for me 1k MTN I will send it through telegram or what's app,
Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 15, 2021
ebig21:
Werey wont i still use data to download it ode

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by ebig21(m): 8:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Gabby1997:

Werey wont i still use data to download it ode
I thought you needed the film,
There's no way I can send it with my own data,
Just wanna help you.all is about 1.2 gig
Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by OkukoIgbo: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2021
ebig21:

I thought you needed the film,
There's no way I can send it with my own data,
Just wanna help you.all is about 1.2 gig

But they can go online to search for it, either from 02tvseries or netnaija, though haven't seen it in 02tvseries but am sure there are numerous sites that will host this movie.

I encountered this same thing in van helsing, 02tvseries had no season 1, just started from season 2; so I had to go to another site that I never knew about when I surfed google to get only season 1.

Another site is waploaded, tvseries4show.com,etc

1 Like

Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by ebig21(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

But they can go online to search for it, either from 02tvseries or netnaija, though haven't seen it in 02tvseries but am sure there are numerous sites that will host this movie.

I encountered this same thing in van helsing, 02tvseries had no season 1, just started from season 2; so I had to go to another site that I never knew about when I surfed google to get only season 1.

Another site is waploaded, tvseries4show.com,etc
They should do what they like friend!!
Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2021
All of the episode dey netnaija

Re: How To Download Squid Game With Your Smartphone! by TechSurgeon: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest An 80k Phone With Good Camera Quality / Redmi Note 9s MIUI 13 Update. Pictures / Applications For Uiq And Symbian S60 & S80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.