Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Fans React After Cristiano Ronaldo Flaunts Two Awards Online - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React After Cristiano Ronaldo Flaunts Two Awards Online (417 Views)

Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) / AFCON: Nigerians React After Algeria Defeated Super Eagles / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React After Cristiano Ronaldo Flaunts Two Awards Online by allgoodlight(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Portugal and Manchester United iconic attacker, Cristiano Ronaldo has taken Social Media to flaunt two of his latest award after returning to Manchester.

Cristiano Ronaldo has collected his Manchester United Player of the Month award for September as well as his Premier League Player for the month of September award, following his return from international duty.

The Portuguese National team captain has sent message to his fans, thanking them for voting for him.

Cristiano Ronaldo posted on Facebook "Thank you all the fans for voting for me for the players of the month thank you guys!" alongside picture of himself with both the Manchester United player of the month and The Premier League player award for the month of September.

Football fans have started reacting after Cristiano Ronaldo flaunts two awards online after returning to Manchester as some fans have called him the GOAT, while some fans have congratulated him.

Re: Fans React After Cristiano Ronaldo Flaunts Two Awards Online by dawnomike(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
He is doing well...
Re: Fans React After Cristiano Ronaldo Flaunts Two Awards Online by Totilopussylick(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy Goat himself and social media come be like Taliban vs Afghanistan cases.
Re: Fans React After Cristiano Ronaldo Flaunts Two Awards Online by ceejay10(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
My GOAT. I brag different.
Re: Fans React After Cristiano Ronaldo Flaunts Two Awards Online by Treasure17(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Exceptional player who will continue to excel in all ramifications irrespective of anywhere he finds himself. A man with so much value. CR7. The greatest.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba’s Public Criticism Of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: What Happens Next? / I Achieved All My Life Goals Before 30 Ft. Emmanuel Etim | Ep. 32 / Solskjaer Sacked By Man Utd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.