Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

This Is My Decision! (check It Out)! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is My Decision! (check It Out)! (292 Views)

My "Decision To Seek Reelection Is To Create Jobs For Teeming Youth"-former Pres / Skyrocket Your Career With This Skill(check It Out) / What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Decision! (check It Out)! by Fantazy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Please Advice Me on this:

I currently work in a private school where I'm earning just 20k per month.

As you all know that this can't even feed some people for a week. But I manage to feed myself with it for the month anyway. No savings, no buying of new clothes. Just for feeding!

I have decided to learn how to drive (I'm planning to start next week). Get a certificate, and a driver's license before the end of this year (2 months time), quit the teaching job at the end of this term (December).
Then look for a driving job by the beginning of next year.

Please Is Driving job worth going into?

Please advice me.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Is My Decision! (check It Out)! by Dvea(f): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Fantazy:
Please Advice Me on this:

I currently work in a private school where I'm earning just 20k per month.

As you all know that this can't even feed some people for a week. But I manage to feed myself with it for the month anyway. No savings, no buying of new clothes. Just for feeding!

I have decided to learn how to drive (I'm planning to start next week). Get a certificate, and a driver's license before the end of this year (2 months time), quit the teaching job at the end of this term (December).
Then look for a driving job by the beginning of next year.

Please Is Driving job worth going into?

Please advice me.

Thanks

My dear, at this point, anything is worth going into in comparison to that job you have. Its sad that you are being paid so little, Try Uber or bolt. The pay isn't fantastic anymore at least not like the old days, but I still know a lot of people who make 30k per week. That's a big step up to your present position.

Another option is to take this international teaching certificate. I forgot the name. It cost about 100k but if you pass it, you can apply to teach overseas. The pay there is a lot better than you can imagine.

Take your time to research, pray, and consider your options, health, stamina, and goals, and then choose. Good luck sha, and I hope that God sets your path in pleasant places.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Decision! (check It Out)! by Makaveli217(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2021
You can also add the driving and teaching job together if you have the energy, you teach part time, then you drive, or you can also start extra moral class too and pair it together with the driving.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Included In Photo Retouching? / I Need Someone To Mentor Me On Graphic Design / Urgent Content Creator And Editor Vacancy In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.