Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live (25905 Views)

Brentford Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 13th August 2022 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by BENEAMATA: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Leemao.. At least we drew dem wit pride. I cnt xay d same for u guyz dz night. I mean they made chelsea look like d minority even with d win. Las las una go draw na nd go home with a point. Mehnnn! They really drag chelsea in d mud tonight. If i was a chelsea fan, i'd have denounce being a chelsea fan tonight. It's just to shameful to bear.
denounce your club 'cos they won ? ! See only a 'pool fan can have this skewed thinking just in their typical pathetic attempt at party pooping .what ? The UCL champs spoil the betslip for you ? Next time take the cashout instead of waiting on a team you can't beat to beat a team you still couldn't beat with a man advantage !
Denounce ? Shameful to bear ? Are you taking the proverbial piss ? Erm , how are you still a pool fan after Villa 7 - 2 last season ? Rubbish .

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by paskal16: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Leemao.. At least we drew dem wit pride. I cnt xay d same for u guyz dz night. I mean they made chelsea look like d minority even with d win. Las las una go draw na nd go home with a point. Mehnnn! They really drag chelsea in d mud tonight. If i was a chelsea fan, i'd have denounce being a chelsea fan tonight. It's just to shameful to bare.
what kind of dumb talk is this
Draw them with pride??
are you nuts?
So logically a point is better than three
I know u support ur reds, but try dey reason with your dumb skull before you talk

17 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by stifej: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yes, we did. Aston villa got lucky.
This guy funny sha grin. They got lucky by pummeling you 7-2?. Hard for you to admit you were outclassed on the night?

3 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
BENEAMATA:
denounce your club 'cos they won ? ! See only a 'pool fan can have this skewed thinking just in their typical pathetic attempt at party pooping .what ? The UCL champs spoil the betslip for you ? Next time take the cashout instead of waiting on a team you can't beat to beat a team you still couldn't beat with a man advantage !
Denounce ? Shameful to bear ? Are you taking the proverbial piss ? Erm , how are you still a pool fan after Villa 7 - 2 last season ? Rubbish .
Ist off, i dnt do stakings..

2ndly, i'm still a proud kopite. Why? Cause we lost wit dignity. We did nt park d bus against a lowly rated team just to defend a goal. It is absurd.
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by paskal16: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:

2ndly, i'm still a proud kopite. Why? Cause we lost wit dignity. We did nt park d bus against a lowly rated team just to defend a goal. It is absurd.
your foolishness is absurd
You let in 3 goals from a supposed low rated team grin

6 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by enemyofprogress: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
We no go sleep for our area tonight

Condom now is 3 in a pack instead of 4,
And nobody is saying anything about it ��they even reduced the lubricant self. Awon ole jati jati!

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Broveens42(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
paskal16:

Quite funny grin

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
paskal16:
what kind of dumb talk is this
Draw them with pride??
are you nuts?
So logically a point is better than three
I know u support ur reds, but try dey reason with your dumb skull before you talk
Bro. Next time ask ur coach nt to park d bus against a lowly rated team dat graduated into epl. Na ment?? . Instead of quoting me to type ur jargons, find ur way into tuchel's dm nd warn him never to try d nonsense again
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
paskal16:
Yet we ended above u on table. What a wonderment. grin

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by paskal16: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bro. Next time ask ur coach nt to park d bus against a lowly rated team dat graduated into epl. Na ment?? . Instead of quoting me to type ur jargons, find ur way into tuchel's dm nd warn him never to try d nonsense again
never seen an actual deluded kid sad

6 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Adjovi: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sebi when we dey tell Una say this Brentford good Una no wan gree, Una dey shout say Una go beat them like 3:0. Make Una just swallow Una pride and thank your stars and Mendy for today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by paskal16: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yet we ended above u on table. What a wonderment. grin
which table ?
Are you not insane like this?

4 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by gabby227(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
paskal16:
which table ?
Are you not insane like this?

No reply that dummy. He doesn't know anything about Football

3 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by vickydevoka(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wick3:
Just curious sef, does anybody even fall for this bet9ja fixed game scam guy. Cos his persistence is something else
Yes. That's how yahoo works. Greedy ones

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by macjireh: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
just give any 2players injury like salah and Alison 6 weeks injury and see weda u guys will not fall to 10th position... TT is rotating a team with many young academy players and still topping pool and city,,it speaks volumes... imagine a defence of sarr and chalobah...TT is trying abeg

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
paskal16:
which table ? Are you not insane like this?
Epl table, obviously. Shey u wan dey whyne me

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
paskal16:
never seen an actual deluded kid sad
only one knows one.
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Ramirezkhay(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Awfar grin
Silentgroper:
Brentford will mke a comeback. Dz i have seen.

It's gon be a draw at full time .. Dz i have seen
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by BENEAMATA: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:

First of , stop calling a team you couldn't beat even after taking the lead twice lowly rated team , what does that say of you , ehn ?
Secondly , and this is why no one should listen to or take you kopites serious , Absurdity my bros , is binning what transpired for the first 78 minutes in a match and giving a summary of the whole match based on the last 12 minutes plus injury time . The bees were camped in their half for greater parts of the game while hoping to nick an equalizer from a counter still , credit to them , they did what they had to do to get a result just as we did ours .
Absurdity is waiting for a six time european cup winner to reveal the secret of its success ' cos no one will do that so we the blues have to find OUR OWN WAY , and tonight we toiled and won fair and square wearing our battle scars WITH PRIDE , so we don't need any fans of a team that vigorously defended a biting RACIST , complete with T-shirts and all to tell us about SHAME or HOW TO CARRY ON WITH PRIDE .

11 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
macjireh:

just give any 2players injury like salah and Alison 6 weeks injury and see weda u guys will not fall to 10th position... TT is rotating a team with many young academy players and still topping pool and city,,it speaks volumes... imagine a defence of sarr and chalobah...TT is trying abeg
Brah. Mke january come 1st na.

so harvey elliot dat got injured na wat?

neco williams wey play today na wetin? Even tsimikas.

rhy williams held down d fort 4 us alongside loanee nat phillips. For some reason, we ended above u last season.
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Lamasta(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
yusluvad:
How far bro
una dey lucky
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ramirezkhay:
Awfar grin
Y una park bus na
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Adjovi:
Sebi when we dey tell Una say this Brentford good Una no wan gree, Una dey shout say Una go beat them like 3:0. Make Una just swallow Una pride and thank your stars and Mendy for today.
U dey mind dem. Dem com fear, go run park bus.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by yusluvad(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Talk another thing boss.
Lamasta:
una dey lucky
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Pacesetter123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Brentford will mke a comeback. Dz i have seen.

It's gon be a draw at full time .. Dz i have seen
A blind Seer!
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by macjireh: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Brah. Mke january come 1st na.

so harvey elliot dat got injured na wat?

neco williams wey play today na wetin? Even tsimikas.

rhy williams held down d fort 4 us alongside loanee nat phillips. For some reason, we ended above u last season.
they were subbed in...una starting lineup is 98% predictable for most of ur games
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Lekan239(m): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
KingAzari:
Bringing Mount into the game crippled Chelsea
not really, taking kovacic off instead of loftus cheek who had shown signs of tiredness crippled the midfield

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Polynek(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Omo d match wasn't easy oo even Man-city didn't press Chelsea like Dix guys, Mandy is very exceptional, best keeper in Europe 4 now

3 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
macjireh:

Ur carabao cup match against aston villa.. Hw many academy players una use?? Aston villa had more academy players on field dat day compared to chelsea. Like those players were still in d academy nd has nt been promoted yet. Did u see liverpool's squad against norwhich?
Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by macjireh: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Polynek:
Omo d match wasn't easy oo even Man-city didn't press Chelsea like Dix guys, Mandy is very exceptional, best keeper in Europe 4 now
our defenders are well drilled...see d way chalobah cleared d ball from off d goal line after dat Brentford player already beat Mendy.... abeg Tuchel has done a very good job at Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by macjireh: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Silentgroper:
Ur carabao cup match against aston villa.. Hw many academy players una use?? Aston villa had more academy players on field dat day compared to chelsea. Like those players were still in d academy nd has nt been promoted yet. Did u see liverpool's squad against norwhich?
sorry we are gunning for all 4trophies and we need to keep a strong mentality going forward,, we are not Liverpool dat wants to surrender trophies early

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) - Live by Silentgroper(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
macjireh:

they were subbed in...una starting lineup is 98% predictable for most of ur games
right.. So was d squad against a.c milan in ucl right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 / Teamviewer To Replace Chevrolet As Manchester United Shirt Sponsor / Manchester United Vs Rochdale: Carabao Cup (5 - 3) On Pens on 25th Sep 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.