Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Need Advice On Scholarship And Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Advice On Scholarship And Application (377 Views)

Switzerland Visa Requirements And Application Procedures / Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada / A Nairalander Needs Advice On Which Country To Relocate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Scholarship And Application by Ehis1209: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
I am currently looking for a scholarship into a school in the U.S. I am trying to start as a fresh 1st year student.
Now the school has asked for my WAEC results, my question is, do American schools accept WAEC that has two sittings. Like I have two results for WAEC which can be combined to one. Do U.S schools accept this format.
Re: Need Advice On Scholarship And Application by chrispapi11(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
Share link for us let's apply

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On Scholarship And Application by Ehis1209: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
chrispapi11:
Share link for us let's apply

If you need application to us university scholarships there are plenty of them online. Just Google U.S scholarship for your desired course. Then go to each schools website and do digging on how to apply. If you don't know how to apply I honestly would say send an email to the school to send you the link, they'll always respond.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On Scholarship And Application by chrispapi11(m): 5:46am On Oct 17, 2021
Ehis1209:

If you need application to us university scholarships there are plenty of them online. Just Google U.S scholarship for your desired course. Then go to each schools website and do digging on how to apply. If you don't know how to apply I honestly would say send an email to the school to send you the link, they'll always respond.

� Thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

8 Amazing Reasons To Visit Rwanda / Traveling To Nairobi / How To Save Money On US Travel Tickets And How To Avoid Getting Scammed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.