Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed (792 Views)

Becoming A Test Reader For Redfox Publishing House: Your Literary Journey Begins / How To Spy On Whatsapp Account / See The House Your Tithes And Offering Is Building For You In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed by ospreywin(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2021
Any Spy police in the house please, whether in training or completed training please I need to ask some vital questions... If you can comment here or private 08144476474 whatsapp
Re: Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed by Bornbiafra: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2021
No go find better work ...mm.
Re: Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed by ospreywin(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bornbiafra:
No go find better work ...mm.

Re: Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed by Lovelynife(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good evening to you all. Please I need your urgent help and solutions to my current issues.
I bought a fairly used car from a lecturer in Babcock university ilisan Remo some months ago but I was stopped by police yesterday due to the number (old number plate that former Seller used for the car ) that was engraved on the glass.
Please help what can I do now. The lecturer is on sabbatical leave outside the country. What should I or what can I do to avoid exploitation of the law enforcement
Re: Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed by ospreywin(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lovelynife:
Good evening to you all. Please I need your urgent help and solutions to my current issues.
I bought a fairly used car from a lecturer in Babcock university ilisan Remo some months ago but I was stopped by police yesterday due to the number (old number plate that former Seller used for the car ) that was engraved on the glass.
Please help what can I do now. The lecturer is on sabbatical leave outside the country. What should I or what can I do to avoid exploitation of the law enforcement
Did you change the number plate? Did you do a change of ownership document to that?
Re: Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed by Lovelynife(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2022
ospreywin:

Did you change the number plate? Did you do a change of ownership document to that?
The Person I bought the car from changed the number from the one engraved on the windscreen
Re: Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed by ospreywin(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2022
Lovelynife:

The Person I bought the car from changed the number from the one engraved on the windscreen

Ok, but did you, after buying the vehicle did a change of ownership document?
Re: Any spy police in the house? Your attention is needed by Lovelynife(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
ospreywin:

Ok, but did you, after buying the vehicle did a change of ownership document?
Yes but not in licensing office. Just computer printout

(1) (Reply)

Why Strike May Exceed One Month - ASUU / Wat Nairaland Allabout / Pls, All Nairalanders Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.