Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby (44243 Views)

Just Published My First Android Game (photos) / Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Full Specifications & Price - Samsung's First Android Go / World's First Robot Citizen Sophia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by knowhowk: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
Rubbish let see how she will get pregnant.you can't beat God in creation
. it's not rubbish ,Keep God out of this ..
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by wink2015(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
OYIBO PEOPLE WITH TECHNOLOGY.

We dey nigeria dey eat KPOKPOGARRI.
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by realstars: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Not New we have one in nigeria, aso rock in paticuler.

1 Like

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by VillageElder(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Righteousness2 will definitely call this signs of end time...the apocalypse

He will say that as time goes on this robot will rebel against humanity .

He will say....this robot will be possessed by evil spirit

And humans will be having coitus with them ...and they will get pregnant and put to bed like normal humans...that the babies of this robots will be so damnnn evil just like the "movie seed of chucky "
Then boom...Armageddon will set in, return of the living dead...day of the dead, dawn of the dead...train to bursan, night of the living dead, world war...land of the dead...resident evil
All rolled up in one....and humans will be fuckkked
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by tosomaju(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
ecolime:
She's a Saudi Arabia National. Why isn't she putting on Hijab?
Because it is not a Muslim
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Xbs1: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oh
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by bewla(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
When I say this people get back brain

Black go beging call name
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Xbee007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
kayuseful:

Yeah.. Science may imitate impregnation Successfully, but that still doesn't mean it has beat creation.
God's creation was from nothing. Wake me up when science begins to create from nothing.
Human are made from sperm and egg coming together to fertilize each other. I don't know how that is nothing. Didn't you do basic science in school.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Masterclass32: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Such a waste of time.
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Bmaster(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

And humans will be having coitus with them ...and they will get pregnant and put to bed like normal humans...that the babies of this robots will be so damnnn evil just like the "movie seed of chucky "
Then boom...Armageddon will set in, return of the living dead...day of the dead, dawn of the dead...train to bursan, night of the living dead, world war...land of the dead...resident evil
i like how you roll.,
From their comments one gonna detect a real niggar,
Niggar keep it up daily twice on fridays.
We roll!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Fvckyouall: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
Keep wailing
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by floss(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ok
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by themanderon: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Balistic4:
we're getting there gradually, many movies have predicted what machines and AI will do to humanity once they get full autonomy. the sequence will start with “justice for alice, the android lady”, then they start building their own communities, and then, they start owning humans, then boom, Terminator or Matrix will happen

Do you think those movies are a fiction of someone's imagination? They are actually conditioning you for what's coming. Something huge is about to happen. Something never before seen in the history of humanity. The stage has been set. All we need now are the actors to take to the stage and boom........

1 Like

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by chaloskyx: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
COME AND COLLECT NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP NAA WERE
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by ponlear(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Lol it was an expensive joke, I watched some of her documentaries sometime ago
Much work is still needed
All the best to the team
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by fredoooooo: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Werey n se werey gbogbo yin grin
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
This life I have watch so many movies and most of the stuff are really coming to reality lipsrsealed human are going to destroy this world by themselves but some people are going to rise up against them
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Bayoibee: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lol...This reminds me of the video game “Detroit becomes human”
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by suratwo62: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:

Mathew 5:48 says "You therefore shall be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect."

God wants and has built humans to be creators like him. When other humans in other countries are striving hard to obey God's word; creating cars, creating rockets, traveling to the moon , Mars and beyond
Nigerians hide behind their ignorance and lack of creativity by saying you cannot be better than God. God pass them.
The bible also says know you not that ye are gods? Help me check the verse. it is in Psalms.

1 Like

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by omoadeleye(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:

They can still hire me to come and fvck her to get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
I want to be her husband so I can be citizen of Saudi by marriage... this Sophie is more intelligent more than most Nigeria women
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by SKhanmi: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nicklaus619:
If this guys could make an Android with artificial intelligence to cohabit with humans, the least they could do Is make it look fine at least sad

Read up about uncanny valley. Making it fine isn't a problem, the facial expressions are passable although a bit off. But have you carefully looked at the goddam eyes? That eerie stare will give it out even if it successfully mimics human speech, dressing & mannerisms

2 Likes

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by crackhouse(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Sophia wants to destroy humans..
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Sholaco: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
God over everything
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by BigDawsNet: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
I love this as a tech guy...

But we need to build backdoor code to shut them down if atall they get corrupted
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by ThierryJay: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Reminds me of the movie Chappie, the South African robot that had human consciousness.
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by ijames: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
This reminds me of a movie series, I can't remember the name now
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
Mumu! Just laugh and move on. Dumb sh*t
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by jubrilELsudan: 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HER.

Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by LOKOLESCO(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nigeria is just a village amongs other countrys which doesn't get access to latest technology and not ready to developed one due to rigidity and roten head of our politicians and elites which tends to be reflecting on next generations.
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by AfonjaConehead: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
She wanna destroy humans...decoded meaning,she wanna destroy coneheaded structured empty brained humans. grin
Re: Sophia, The First Android With Citizenship, Now Wants To Have A Robot Baby by atheistandproud(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
killALIEN:
Na Slawormir give am belle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

laptop keyboard replacement in Nigeria / Free Tutorial On How To Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account / Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.