Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Actress Habibat Jinad Win Big At City People And Esteem Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Habibat Jinad Win Big At City People And Esteem Awards (469 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / Adesua Etomi Wins Face Of Nollywood At The City People Movie Awards / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Habibat Jinad Win Big At City People And Esteem Awards by Theayoadams: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Seasoned nollywood actress, Habibat Jinad popularly known as Omojinad has received two awards of recognition consecutively this year, 2021.

This year, Omojinad has made phenomenal appearance in a myriad of Nollywood films and no doubt, the result of her hardwork has reflected in mouthwatering brand collaborations and positioning.

In recent time , she was given a special recognition award at the 2021 City People Movie Awards for her significant contribution in the industry.

Following this, is also an award of recognition as best actress in drama on the 2021 Esteem Awards Platform.

Unarguably, Habibat is having an incredible year as the anticipation for her latest project, Irete Alaje intensifies across social media. The movie is slated for official release later in the year

(1) (Reply)

Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Bbnaija’s Angel / "This Blogging Eh" Check Out How Dr. E-money Made Me Humble Back In 2018 / I Go Through A Lot But I Don’t Tell Stories” – BBN, Tega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.