Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu (23258 Views)

Gang Members Arrested For Threatening To Kill A Man Who Refused To Join Them / Soldier Makes A Police Officer Frog-Jump For Threatening Him (Video) / Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by HEBEI: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Vireani79: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2021
This is unbelievable

What kind of anger is this
He said he will kill u
U call village people
Dem come.
Na mouth he use
He hasn't done it na
Or attempt to do it
Unless the story is not complete
Unless na self defense

But this doesn't add up
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Patrioticman007(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Amaka never disapoints.... grin

Na dem.

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by anonymuz(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Axe man grin

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by hammer567: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
I like his action, my type...imagine my sperm threatening me.

ILLITERATE!

ARE YOU NOT A SPERM YOURSELF.

IN YOUR CASE, YOU MIGHT NOT GET A WARNING.
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by shogsman(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Self defense is allowed

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Davidobaba(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2021
why do you like reporting death and bad news every minute..... The way of making your money is evil all the name of blog. Haba who send you now.

I sense the happiness in your contenance whenever you come across bad news.

My question is can't you update us with good news for once?. Bitterness everywhere especially in this generation.
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by SumaRex(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2021
But naija why?
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by jericco1(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2021
Thug rule

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by hammer567: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Vireani79:
This is unbelievable

What kind of anger is this
He said he will kill u
U call village people
Dem come.
Na mouth he use
He hasn't done it na
Or attempt to do it
Unless the story is not complete
Unless na self defense

But this doesn't add up

I HONESTLY WISH WE LEFT THE WHITE PEOPLE TO COLONISE NIGERIA.

THEY WOULD HAVE SANITISE THE PLACE.

THE BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE NIGERIA IS AN OPEN HOUSE MENTAL ASYLUM.

NIGERIANS ARE RAVING MAD.

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Patrioticman007(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2021
omoadeleye:
The man already read and seen Godfather...

You can't tell people to their face that you are going to k'ill them.

They will also starts taking action themselves.

Never make an empty threat, for in the duel of life, A man will do what a man will do.

2 Likes

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by THELATTERMAN(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by SRAROFDAVID: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
but two days ago it was an Ogun man that killed his father because he gave him chicken head, nobody insulted the whole of Yoruba, now it happens in Enugu some of you nairaland urchings are other peoples tribe, let us learn oo
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by zinaunreal(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Weak son

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by chukwuibuipob: 10:42am On Oct 15, 2021
sad If father nor kill their son,son go kill his father.Fear IPOB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by XXXXTENTACION: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
but two days ago it was an Ogun man that killed his father because he gave him chicken head, nobody insulted the whole of Yoruba, now it happens in Enugu some of you nairaland urchings are other peoples tribe, let us learn oo
young man, what are you blabbing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
hammer567:

ILLITERATE!

ARE YOU NOT A SPERM YOURSELF.

IN YOUR CASE, YOU MIGHT NOT GET A WARNING.

Look at third world product calling someone an illiterate a product of failed electricity...spit on your dark abode.

See this worthless sperm...if you happens to be my sperm and Make noise, I will make sure your mum standby while I sniff the useless Life off you.

House negro.

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by duro4chang(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Faster fingers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2021
What was that end time passage in the bible again?

Brothers killing brothers, fathers killing sons.

I think Armageddon will begin from southeast Nigeria.
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by cooooooks(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2021
1. Words have meanings. Take what people say at face value. Do not think "surely, they are not serious".

2. Grown men should not be living full time with their parents.

3. No dispute is worth your life, or your freedom.

4. Never underestimate people: yes, your babe can carry knife; yes, that shy guy can kill you.

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Starz825(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Commentor:
That's how they disrespect everybody.

You showed him who brought him to life.

But you sef go hear am.
grin... crazy

Igbos and pride/anger ehnn...
Little things piss them off quickly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Oduduwa707: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2021
Dis pple and anger sha... dem be like 5 & 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by SenecaTheYonger: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2021
He's not a sperm, he's a full blooded human being.

NgwalandAbia:
I like his action, my type...imagine my sperm threatening me.
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
He's not a sperm, he's a full blooded human being.

What makes a human.
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Afonja Ajoka .green algae guzzling skull miner ,betrayal, traitor, treacherous as snake undecided..leave Amaka alone, face your brown zinc rusted roof, poverty enduring, ravaged region undecided
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2021
Sonicroyel:
Your juniors dey hack Facebook a d the likes you're here hacking your son...
Na this Kain ppl suppose dey squid game especially that glass game..
Old man gone nuts
The Old man just hacked his Pikin before the Pikin hacked am !
The best way to defend is to Attack grin grin grin
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by debbydams(f): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Lies lipsrsealed
do u v a job?
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Sonnobax15(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
debbydams:
do u v a job?
No lipsrsealed Bakery work no be work abi? undecided
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by Alfredrum: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2021
This is not nice @all!
Another evidence of dysfunctional society!!

1 Like

Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by hammer567: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
NgwalandAbia:

Look at third world product calling someone an illiterate a product of failed electricity...spit on your dark abode.

See this worthless sperm...if you happens to be my sperm and Make noise, I will make sure your mum standby while I sniff the useless Life off you.

House negro.

IF YOU ARE USELESS ENOUGH TO BE FIGHTING WITH YOUR CHILD.

THEN YOU WILL BE USELESS ENOUGH TO STILL BE FIGHTING WITH YOUR FATHER.

YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE.
Re: Father Hacks 32-year-old Son To Death For Threatening To Kill Him In Enugu by debbydams(f): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
No lipsrsealed Bakery work no be work abi? undecided
grin grin ;Di dey always see you for front page..infact on every thread, u be MTN? How much do u spend on data. Every week grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Crisis: Oyo Deploys 200 Amotekun Operatives In Ibarapaland / 25-year-old Man Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl Suffering Down Syndrome / Hoodlums Invade Anambra Vigilante Office, Set Man On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.