Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I (384 Views)

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible / Lithuania Asks All Citizens To Leave Belarus As Global Outrage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I by Blessing2098: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
The Taliban government of Afghanistan has vowed to make everything possible for Afghan citizens to mover to US and EU if the sanctions imposed on the country are not lifted soon enough. The Taliban leadership made this known to the US and EU in an open letter addressed to Washington and Brussels respectively.

“The Taliban informed Washington and Brussels that it has the capacity to destabilize their countries by releasing its entire population into them”, the source said. “The US and EU may think they are safe because they don’t share borders with Afghanistan but they will be shocked how quickly the large population of Afghan economic refugees would besiege their borders once the Taliban blows the whistle. Afghanistan is not like Iran that has chosen to bear their suffering under heavy sanctions with equanimity”.

Click below for full story........

https://yeyenews.com/taliban-threaten-to-open-door-for-all-afghan-citizens-to-move-to-the-us-and-eu/

Re: Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I by expertman(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Maybe they are trying to use their terrorist attack on the country by sending their members there through the referendum
Re: Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I by after4: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
foolish pepe, no be the country wey allow them go enter?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
well done...nobody wants these refugee, so now see how the bastard countries who are quick to shout DEMOCRACRY upandan, will be quiet.
Re: Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I by panafrican(m): 7:33am On Oct 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taliban Threaten To Open Door For All Afghan Citizens To Move To The US And EU I by laiperi: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Laffu wan kill man.

All the crocodile tears against Biden for leaving Afghans behind go dry up quick, quick!

Reminds me of Castrol letting Cubans prisoners out to US.

(1) (Reply)

President Of Ukraine Attached NATO And Fake Friend about to surrender / Some Of The Contents In Hunter Biden's Laptop / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.