Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

"Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) (467 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) by Insidenaija: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija star Boma Akpore has advised men to hide their wives, girlfriends, and even their grandmothers, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises recalls that Boma has reportedly been judged harshly, by Nigerians for getting intimate with fellow former housemate, Tega, a married mother, while they were on the show together.

Tega on two different occasions has apologized to Nigerians for her relationship with fellow Boma, during the just-concluded season 6 edition of the reality show.

She maintained that they only kissed but said she’s aware that even that is wrong since she’s married.

According to her, she never set out to hurt anyone, adding that she was just going with the flow of the show.

However, to let the public know there words no longer have power over him, Boma used the same word the public use in judging him.

The Big Brother Naija star shared a video of himself exiting a building and wrote:

"Hide your wives, girlfriends, sisters, and even your grandmas. Everything that needs to be hidden."

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTWVHYygdk][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/hide-your-wives-bbnaija-star-boma-warns-men-as-he-steps-out-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: "Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) by Romanoff(f): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
I don't blame him.

It's the married woman who disrespected herself, husband, family, inlaws and the marriage institution that I first blame.

If not, wetin dey this one body? This one wey carry head like 7up Fido Dido.

1 Like

Re: "Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) by TarOrfeeek: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
His PR team need to spin this guy outside of the whole sexual mishap with that married Donkey.

Let them try to cast this guy in positive light. The sexuality thing should be a conclusion that we arrive at on our own.

Nengi from last year. Such a show stopper. Didn't do anything sexual, wasn't moved by that yellow pawpaw.

Came out and built a big brand around her sexuality. Now she's a big hit.
Re: "Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) by Insidenaija: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: "Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) by godisshit(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hide my wife for wetin? Na my female dog I go hide. My wife get good taste, but am not sure about the female dog. female dog fit get low standards.
Re: "Hide Your Wives"- Bbnaija Star Boma, Warns Men As He Steps Out (video) by lalasticlala(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2021

(1)

Wizkid Gave Out His Android Phone To A Lady At Oasis Wynwood / Why Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape Will Linger In My Head Forever – Daddy Freeze / The Real Reason Actress Sonia Ogiri Resurrects Beef With Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.