Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B (20374 Views)

Ikoyi $43m Affair Ends As EFCC Withdraws Court Case On ‘national Security Ground / ₦614 Billion Bailout: FG Begins Deducting From States’ Allocations / EFCC Withdraws From Goje’s N25bn Fraud Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by zoedew: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Indeed true that people deserve the type of government they have. By now the streets of Kogi State should be brimming with protesters and The State HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY PREPARING TO IMPEACH THE GOVERNOR.

4 Likes

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Myhusband(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
royalamour:
This should be an impeachable offense, but trust the state Assemble to hail and support Bello.

impeachment only happen when it have support of Federal govt, all those state assemblies and federal colleagues are tools in the hand of Executives

2 Likes

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Obakoolex(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yahoo Bello has done it again grin
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by TAglobe(f): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
With the level of Bello's wickedness he still has people supporting him for president.making profit at the detriment of his people

2 Likes

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by HIPROFILE(m): 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yahaya Bello awon Nigeria President ni.

Problem be say genuine personalities weh suppose be president are never supported we rather choose to support rascals, Agboros, Illiterates, Cultic Lords into power then start wailing thereafter.

1 Like

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Lugianostar(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Buhari and his bulldogs

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Eriokanmi: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oh God!
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by chloride6: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jesus!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by EmekaBlue(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Normally Kogi People are poor drivers everywhere and their women cooks and cleaners in chinese companies gossiping and jealous to others working as their country men bosses in organizations. None can stand to Yayaha or Dino

Abi no b Kogi state be all those ibira/igbira people?!

Useless Kogi poor masses

3 Likes

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Eriokanmi: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jashub:
Yahaya Bello is really killing people in Kogi . Just imagine the level of wickedness this man carries out on his own people .
Not his fault. He was never voted there. He wasn't the people's choice Audu/Faleke was the people's ticket. Had Faleke been a Muslim, he wouldn't have seen Buhari's red eye. Religious and ethnic bigotry go scatter this country under buhari. I've never seen such a based leader like him.

Maybe Yahaya bello wanted to use the interest to revive his moribund transport company FairPlus. This company packed up immediately he became governor. He's a disgrace to the Nigerian youth. I hate it when people, especially his fellow politicians make references to him each time we clamour for youth leadership in Nigeria. He's not a true representative of the youths because he was planted there against the wish of the people. No wonder he's become dumb in the media in recent times. I've not seen him blab as usual on channels tv in recent times

6 Likes

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Hallabee1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Everyone in this country is just mad anyhow.
Fuckkk EFCC!
Fuckkk the Government!
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk SmellySperm! grin
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!

Aje....

watin you take no good for your body, stop it
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by drlateef: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Yeye Bello wants to be president of Nigeria. I laugh in Igbira language ahahah!

2 Likes

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Eriokanmi: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Fuckkk EFCC!
Fuckkk the Government!
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk SmellySperm! grin
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Yankee101: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thank God

Let the money be returned instead of stolen

Future generations have been saved from this

2 Likes

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by ojsmscom(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
SCAM ALERT: NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS CONTACT 09031705479

Dear nairalanders, kindly note that this guy with WhatsApp line 09031705479 is a scammer..he scammed a friend of mine who asked for this post to be made so as to save others from being scammed too..he changes pattern of scam but the style he uses currently is claiming that he gives fixed bet9ja games and some gullible people are falling for him..

Below is the two bank accounts he uses for collection of his scammed amount..
On Tuesday October 12th,his bank details and phone numbers were forwarded to the NCC, police headquarter and Efcc for possible tracking and apprehension..The banks have also been notified for possible alert too..
Though the amount he defrauded my friend is very insignificant but he wanted to commit money to track the guy down and also teach him a lesson too and save others from being scammed.
Members of the public are warned to beware of his antics..

He currently operates with the following details

Bank account details:

UBA
OLOWOSAGA kayode..

And
Access bank
Olowosaga afolabi

Operating phone number
0903 170 5479
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Edyice: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Aboki people in power his left him , same brothers .... Ok

Let us just assume it's someone from the south or east

Aboki should chop now as time ticks
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Fiscus105(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Give youth chance to be president and governor, I guess yeye Bello is not one of youths
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by duro4chang(m): 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
ArcAdebayo:
EFCC are just political tools under this government.
Could you explain more as far as this are is concerned?
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by UNUKHASO: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
THIS IS WHAT?INSTAED OF 20,BILLION YOU GOT 19+.WHERE IS THE BALANCE AND ALSO THE GAINS FROM THE INVESTMENT EVEN 5YEARS INTEREST GAIN IS ENOUGH.BEFOREYOU CAN NOW WITHDRAW,CLOSE,DELETE OR EVEN DIE THE CASE.REMEMBER HOW MANY WORKERS DIED FOR NOT RECEIVING SALARY ONTIME
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by WaffenSS(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Fuckkk EFCC!
Fuckkk the Government!
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk SmellySperm! grin
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!

A strong rope and a tree will solve your problem.
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Larrydeko2987: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=Gunboysavage post=106758844]Everyone in this country is just mad anyhow.
Fuckkk EFCC!
Fuckkk the Government!
Fuckkk Naira-landers!
Fuckkk the presidency!
Fuckkk slawormiir!
Fuckkk SmellySperm! grin
Fuckkk everybody!
Infact, Fuckkk myself!
[/qujote]

Bros easy oooooooooo
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by temitope23(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wickedness, money meant to pay workers, you went to put in a bank cos of interest

To say this is the guy some are touting to take over from Buhari come 2023.

We no dey learn for this country.
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Bizibi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
The first time I heard they steal workers salary was 2018 when someone was looking for an account to keep the money. It seems it has become a norm in that state.

Kogi is rich but the leaders and the followers are blind.

1 Like

Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Bizibi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Not his fault. He was never voted there. He wasn't the people's choice Audu/Faleke was the people's ticket. Had Faleke been a Muslim, he wouldn't have seen Buhari's red eye. Religious and ethnic bigotry go scatter this country under buhari. I've never seen such a based leader like him.

Maybe Yahaya bello wanted to use the interest to revive his moribund transport company FairPlus. This company packed up immediately he became governor. He's a disgrace to the Nigerian youth. I hate it when people, especially his fellow politicians make references to him each time we clamour for youth leadership in Nigeria. He's not a true representative of the youths because he was planted there against the wish of the people. No wonder he's become dumb in the media in recent times. I've not seen him blab as usual on channels tv in recent times
I told some of the governor's kinsmen that he won't be a president,all of them were arguing with me. The man is an empty barrel, nothing inside of him.
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Oronto: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
As in they didn't pay the complete 20billion. What about interest accumulated.
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Useless governor.
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by MrUchenna1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
CORRUPTION BREAKING BONES.....
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Gunboysavage(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin Bhad man
SmellySperm:

Na Yaya Bello u go fuckkk not me
Re: ₦20 Billion Bailout Loan: EFCC Withdraws Case As Kogi Forfeits ₦19.333B by Gunboysavage(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Give your mother the rope perhaps she's tired of living
WaffenSS:

A strong rope and a tree will solve your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO / Niger Crisis: Cow, Sheep Shortage Looms As Border Closure Bites Harder / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.