Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Network Booster Available In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Network Booster Available In Nigeria (303 Views)

Amplitec Mobile Network Booster 3G/4G (GSM 2100mhz, 900mhz Tri Band. / Gsm/internet 4g Dual Band Network Booster / Need a GSM Network Booster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Booster Available In Nigeria by emekad2: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good morning all,
I recently bought a router but discovered that the signal strength is very low in my location. 'When making internet calls, the calls are hardly distinguishable; it just cracks all the time.
Is there any equipment I can buy that can boost the network or boost the signal strength so I can enjoy the new router?
By the way, the router I bought is the best in my area. It is a VDT and spectranet and Swift networks don't have signals where I live. I must say it is a remote area in Lagos.
Please, can someone help me with the equipment I can buy to boost the signal from the router? I will be very grateful? Also, where I can find the equipment so I can go there as soon as possible to get it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Network Booster Available In Nigeria by mrdan(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Why don't you ask your provider if they have external antenna to help boost the signal.

I think some of the ISP offer this option for low signal service.
Re: Network Booster Available In Nigeria by emekad2: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
OK. Thanks. I will send an email right now to them for that.
Re: Network Booster Available In Nigeria by emekad2: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
I made a call to my ISP and they said they do not offer external antennas at this time.
Can someone help me with a booster that is not tied to an ISP?
Re: Network Booster Available In Nigeria by emekad2: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
I just read online that it is against the law to use signal boosters that is not provided by the operator.
Hmm. Too bad for me.
Re: Network Booster Available In Nigeria by macodollar: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2021
Please which area of Lagos is this and which ISP

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 17 - 5737 8GB RAM, Core I7 At Affordable Price *sold / Iphone 12 Factory Unlocked 64gb 350k.... Very Neat / HOT DEAL IPHONE 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.