Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Can I Convert Airtime To Cash (plz Help) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Convert Airtime To Cash (plz Help) (382 Views)

Plz Help A Friend / Please Who Can Help Me Convert Airtime To Cash / Plz How Du I Creat Custom Email From My Domain In Garrantor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Convert Airtime To Cash (plz Help) by daviesmania(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
please help a brother
i have just recharged my etisalat line with 30k..
i actually intended sending the money to a customer..

ive called the bank (gtb) customer service and they're telling me to wait for 10days for the service providers to pull it back, and another 20 working days before the bank could credit the money back into my account.

i know their offer can be trusted but to wait that long no be beans. and the person i was suppose to send the money is beginning to call me..

i'll really appreciate if someone can recommend a fast and reliable way of converting the airtime to cash and safe my careless a##
thanks!
Re: How Can I Convert Airtime To Cash (plz Help) by Ekwoval: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
a##
thanks!

[/quote]

People hardly buy 9mobile. But I can buy it and use it. Chat me up let me buy at a good price
Re: How Can I Convert Airtime To Cash (plz Help) by Ekwoval: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
daviesmania:
please help a brother
i have just recharged my etisalat line with 30k..
i actually intended sending the money to a customer..

ive called the bank (gtb) customer service and they're telling me to wait for 10days for the service providers to pull it back, and another 20 working days before the bank could credit the money back into my account.

i know their offer can be trusted but to wait that long no be beans. and the person i was suppose to send the money is beginning to call me..

i'll really appreciate if someone can recommend a fast and reliable way of converting the airtime to cash and safe my careless a##
thanks!

Let me buy it at a good rate
Chat me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How Alec Baldwin Fatally Shot Woman, Cinematographer At Movie Set / Withdrawal Of The Old 20 & 50 GBP Notes From Circulation / Get Quality Wholesale Gifts From Giftware Wholesalers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.