Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe (588 Views)

Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State / Reno Omokri Compares Buhari To Animals In The Zoo / Senator Ben Bruce Compares Buhari To Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by Insidenaija: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, has compared President Muhammadu Buhari to past Nigerian leaders, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Shehu Shagari, and others.

Adesina said Nigerians are more attracted to Buhari than Azikiwe, Awolowo and Shagari, adding that they swarm around him as bees do to honey.

He said this in an article on Thursday entitled, ‘The Essential Buhari: VP Osinbajo got it!’.

According to him, he has not seen any Nigerian leader that has a popular appeal like Buhari.

He also said that Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo was right to have described Buhari as “the most popular Nigerian politician that we ever had in this generation”.

“Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo is an honest man. Whatever he tells you, please take it seriously,” Adesina said.

“When he said Buhari was possibly Nigeria’s most popular politician that we’ve had in generations, I believed it, not just by the hearing of the ear, but because my eyes have seen it.

“I’m old enough to have seen our colourful and even swashbuckling politicians in action. I have seen the great Obafemi Awolowo. The charismatic Nnamdi Azikiwe (Zik of Africa). Shehu Shagari. Aminu Kano. M.K.O Abiola. Bashir Tofa, and many others in action.

“But I haven’t seen anyone with the kind of attraction, magnetic pull, that Muhammadu Buhari has. And that is round the country, north and south. People swarm around him as bees do to honey.

“I have been around the country with the President. I have also been to several countries of the world with him. I haven’t seen any other Nigerian leader, past or present, with his kind of allure, pull, fascination, magnetism.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nigerians-swarm-around-him-as-bees-do-honey-adesina-compares-buhari-to-azikiwe-shagari-others/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
mtcheew. More like terrorists swarm around him like jihadists.
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by Authority1o1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Okay...

Buhari is the most popular person in Nigeria today, so much so that a child of 3 must have, at a time or two, heard of him.

Of course, Adesina must have based his claim on the seeming facts that he was easily the most rooted candidate in the 2015 presidential race. Before or betwixt that, people were pledging their allegiance already. But it would be ridiculous to have expected those he mentioned to be swarmed around like he claims people do to Buhari. The nation was still dark with political immaturity.

He is a sensation; a soul laden with far left enigma. People, politicians always don't want to pitch where they'd lose. They stand behind him to get a place in the tyrant's good books. In 2015 even, a lot of voters chose him against a promising Atiku-Obi combo.

Buhari is simply a lucky devil, who always eats his cake and have it back. His debut tenure was hell but somehow—though I like to blame it on ignorance of the past—he returned.

Buhari is the most popular person in Nigeria today, so much so that a child of 3 must have, at a time or two, heard of him because if its patents are not taking turns in cursing him, a neighbor frustrated by the tyrant's tyranny and incompetence would be doing just that.
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by Tomek09(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Will you keep kwayet. Rubbish talk
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by MadamVanessa(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mentioning the lifeless vegetable in the same sentence with those honourable men Azikiwe and Awolowo, is a great insult and also a great unpardonable offense committed by Femidiot Adesinful.
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by TotoGame(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Afonjas should check on their brother femi Cus I don't think he's alright .......

Buhari is worst than idi amin and adolf hitler combined
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by Kingof2nations(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
LOLOL femi you get mouth sha

Political singing alleluia boys
FFK go soon join you
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by amazingspiderma: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Smoking is not good for health.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by gwafaeziokwu: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mtttcheewww!
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by orunto27: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Zik of Africa born in Zungeru educated in America.

Awo, "Olu Ekun", Lion of Odu-du-iwa, The Law and The Economist Light of Africa.

Fulani Herdsmen are Terrorists and Buhari is behind them by Christiane Amanpour CNN
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by fergie001: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Mentioning the lifeless vegetable in the same sentence with those honourable men Azikiwe and Awolowo, is a great insult and also a great unpardonable offense committed by Femidiot Adesinful.

O pari

Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by rayvelez(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
His eyes go clear when the dullard leave office his phone will stop ringing.
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by slimfit1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
There is different between popular hope you know that.
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by LAZAREY: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Femi Adeshina has table manner, '' You do not talk when you are eating''.
Only the wise will understand my quote.
Re: Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe by haffaze777(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Femi Adeshina must be mad to compare Buhari with Awolowo

(1) (Reply)

Anambara Villagers Sell Their Votes For 400 Naira And A Can Of Malt / Soludo Has Just Become The Litmus Test Of Nigeria's Economic Policies / Gumi: Bandits Commit Terrorism But They Are Not Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.