Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry (427 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by sarmuel97(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good afternoon
This morning while doing my daily routine on checking my chickens,I saw this snake walking slowing inside a hole in my chicken poultry,I had to run and call people to killed it for cuz I was so scared grin
Lala this is for you grin grin
Pls what specie is this?

Re: Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by NobleSeed(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
small snake make some #nairalanders dey kill reach your poultry u go call crowd grin
Belike baba don swallow like 3 eggs ooh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by Davash222(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
I doubt if Lala will be pleased at the size

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by XXXXTENTACION: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dis one too small for lalasticlala pot.... undecided

Lala likes dem big and sexy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by Davash222(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
NobleSeed:
small snake make some #nairalanders dey kill reach your poultry u go call crowd grin
Belike baba don swallow like 3 eggs ooh
Na this tiny thing you dey call Baba

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by dollynnn(f): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lala,food is ready grin
Re: Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by Mrsoft3(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mention me when we get to the promise land.

So you people will read good post but won't comment,the moment you see anything that starts with 's' and end with 'e' with a 'k' in the midst gbam you just comment abi?

You are the problem of this country period!
Re: Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by temitope27(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Obe so, food don land
Re: Photo Of The Snake I Killed In My Poultry by NobleSeed(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
na baba na.
For op to call crowd, you read where him say na community come kill am grin
Davash222:

Na this tiny thing you dey call Baba

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actresses In Nigeria 2022 / “the Dating Scene In The UK Is Scary”- Abroad Life / Grasscutter Farming Is Lucrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.