Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

A Baby Brother - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Baby Brother (807 Views)

When You Have A Baby With A Yahoo Guy / My Baby Brother / Little Girl Who Doesn't Want Her Baby Brother To Grow Old: Hilarious Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Baby Brother by feelgood(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2011
Johnny, a very bright 5 year old, told his daddy he'd like to have a baby brother and, along with his request, offered to do whatever he could to help. His dad, a very bright 35 year old, paused for a moment and then replied, "I'll tell you what, Johnny, if you pray every day for two months for a baby brother, I guarantee that God will give you one!"

Johnny responded eagerly to his dad's challenge and went to his bedroom early that night to start praying for a baby brother.

He prayed every night for a whole month, but after that time, he began to get skeptical. He checked around the neighborhood and found out that what he thought was going to happen, had never occurred in the history of the neighborhood. You just don't pray for two months and then, whammo- a new baby brother. So, Johnny quit praying. After another month, Johnny's mother went to the hospital. When she came back home, Johnny's parents called him into the bedroom. He cautiously walked into the room, not expecting to find anything, and there was a little bundle lying right next to his mother. His dad pulled back the blanket and there was -- not one baby brother, but two!! His mother had twins!

Johnny's dad looked down at him and said, "Now aren't you glad you prayed?"

Johnny hesitated a little and then looked up at his dad and said, "Yes, but aren't you glad I quit when I did?"
Re: A Baby Brother by lysaa(f): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
Naivity of a child. I love it.
Re: A Baby Brother by mikuz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
Is the joke here?
Re: A Baby Brother by oderemo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2011
Is the joke here
?
no.u are the joke.
Re: A Baby Brother by mikuz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
ode remo:

?
no.u are the joke.
mehn what's your own na?
You dey sound like say you want buy trouble!
Re: A Baby Brother by oderemo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
mehn what's your own na?
You dey sound like say you want buy trouble
!
mehn, i no dey 4get insult now, rem . yesterday?
Re: A Baby Brother by mikuz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ode remo
you wan fight?
E be like say you no like the structure of your face.
Re: A Baby Brother by olawalebabs(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2011
Mikuz my man na everytime you no dey see joke. You try ode him blow na 1 blow 7 die

(1) (Reply)

Videos To Brighten Your Dull Day Lol / Password Palava / Tight Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.