Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

My Dick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dick (715 Views)

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / My Dick Use To Disgrace Me / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dick by jacoik(m): 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good evening my nairalanders. Please a doctor or health personnel in the house should help me out here. I was going through a story on this forum last week and I read a headline where someone talked about his malfunction dick, so I decided to check mine out. I observe that for a very long time now I have not being having morning erection as I used to when I was younger. Now am 45 years. I spoke to friend of mine this morning about it, he told me it's normal that am not supposed to be having morning erection again because of my age, that i shouldn't compare now and when I was young. That's why I said let me bring this to .y brethren here because I believe some erudite ones here can give an answer to worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick by lilvicky68(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
The main thing is that it's functional..
Morning erection don't happen at times..

1 Like

Re: My Dick by Davash222(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Under this Buhari administration, any man having morning erection should be charged and sentenced to death.

5 Likes

Re: My Dick by majamajic(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Morning erection doesn't happen daily in a man's body

With your age too , stop expecting it too often
If u want check your dick carry woman !

3 Likes

Re: My Dick by Alasotele: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's not working anymore so it's useless. Cut it off
Re: My Dick by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pictures of it at every angle so that we can accurately tell you the problems and solutions to get.

Re: My Dick by ProtectMyMoney: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
jacoik:
Good evening my nairalanders. Please a doctor or health personnel in the house should help me out here. I was going through a story on this forum last week and I read a headline where someone talked about his malfunction dick, so I decided to check mine out. I observe that for a very long time now I have not being having morning erection as I used to when I was younger. Now am 45 years. I spoke to friend of mine this morning about it, he told me it's normal that am not supposed to be having morning erection again because of my age, that i shouldn't compare now and when I was young. That's why I said let me bring this to .y brethren here because I believe some erudite ones here can give an answer to worry.

It is not normal...erection should be everyday and ROCKSOLID when erect
Re: My Dick by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
It is not normal. E be like say stress don choke your body finish. How often do you exercise? How is your diet like? Do you feed on junks? How often do you consume fruits and vegetables? Do you suffer from chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes?
Re: My Dick by nedekid: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Welcome to the club. grin
Re: My Dick by jacoik(m): 4:55am On Oct 16, 2021
ProtectMyMoney:

It is not normal...erection should be everyday and ROCKSOLID when erect
even at 45/50 years ?
Re: My Dick by jacoik(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
The main thing is that it's functional..
Morning erection don't happen at times..
it's functional Sir, but I can't remember when I have morning erection last. I think it was in my youthful age and not anymore
Re: My Dick by jacoik(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Davash222:
Under this Buhari administration, any man having morning erection should charged and sentenced to death.
ahhhh Baba, as food dey hungry body, na so sex dey hungry Dix oooo
Re: My Dick by jacoik(m): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2021
majamajic:
Morning erection doesn't happen daily in a man's body

With your age too , stop expecting it too often
If u want check your dick carry woman !
that's what I thought sir. My thinking is that it's age. But when am with a woman I do get erection though
Re: My Dick by jacoik(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Pictures of it at every angle so that we can accurately tell you the problems and solutions to get.
picture of my dick? Guy u dey vex oooo
Re: My Dick by jacoik(m): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Ninejaywon:
It is not normal. E be like say stress don choke your body finish. How often do you exercise? How is your diet like? Do you feed on junks? How often do you consume fruits and vegetables? Do you suffer from chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes?
as for exercise, I think it's about 25 years ago I did that. For junk food you said, virtually everything we consume in this country is junk food. Pap and akara in the morning, rice in the afternoon, fufu at night. Who still dey eat fruit this days. As for chronic disease? No!
Re: My Dick by ProtectMyMoney: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2021
jacoik:
even at 45/50 years ?

Yes Sir...you should experience once every morning....that's normal function that all systems correct.

If you don't see it. Check what you are consuming as food.
Re: My Dick by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2021
jacoik:
as for exercise, I think it's about 25 years ago I did that. For junk food you said, virtually everything we consume in this country is junk food. Pap and akara in the morning, rice in the afternoon, fufu at night. Who still dey eat fruit this days. As for chronic disease? No!

At least from your reply, one can easily decode the Genesis of the challenge

Hmm, 5 years ago since you exercises last? Not good at all. Diet is very key in a man's life. Fruits and vegetables very important. I know you also take beer and or carbonated soft drinks. Take water instead. Do you know a healthy man is supposed to experience morning erections till he hits his 60s? Then there might be a decline. So your age is no excuse. Work on your lifestyle.
Re: My Dick by starwiss(m): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=jacoik post=106767172]Good evening my nairalanders. Please a doctor or health personnel in the house should help me out here. I was going through a story on this forum last week and I read a headline where someone talked about his malfunction dick, so I decided to check mine out. I observe that for a very long time now I have not being having morning erection as I used to when I was younger. Now am 45 years. I spoke to friend of mine this morning about it, he told me it's normal that am not supposed to be having morning erection again because of my age, that i shouldn't compare now and when I was young. That's why I said let me bring this to .y brethren here because I believe some erudite ones here can give an answer to worry.[/quotit is not normal, no matter your age morning erection is a must, most times due to build up of infection over the years that's why. At Greenland herbs we treat all STDs irrespective of how long. Greenland herbs, we cure 100% long term problems such infertility, low libido, weak erection, penis enlargement, STDs etc. Don't waste your money on fake herbs, try our money back guarantee now and testify here.
call or chat on Whatsapp Greenland herbs 08131505778
Re: My Dick by jacoik(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Baba, how can we do without beer and head of fish in this present Buhari regime
Ninejaywon:

At least from your reply, one can easily decode the Genesis of the challenge

Hmm, 5 years ago since you exercises last? Not good at all. Diet is very key in a man's life. Fruits and vegetables very important. I know you also take beer and or carbonated soft drinks. Take water instead. Do you know a healthy man is supposed to experience morning erections till he hits his 60s? Then there might be a decline. So your age is no excuse. Work on your lifestyle.
Re: My Dick by jacoik(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2021
My brother, what are we eating again if not tea in the morning, rice at noon and fufu at night and 3 bottles of trophy stout and head of fish every weekend. Nothing more sir, neither do I smoke
ProtectMyMoney:

Yes Sir...you should experience once every morning....that's normal function that all systems correct.

If you don't see it. Check what you are consuming as food.
Re: My Dick by koxyz: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2021
jacoik:
My brother, what are we eating again if not tea in the morning, rice at noon and fufu at night and 3 bottles of trophy stout and head of fish every weekend. Nothing more sir, neither do I smoke
There's fire on the mountain,if you are not having early morning errection at your age, something is wrong somewhere without you knowing
Find time to take care of yourself.
Re: My Dick by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2021
jacoik:
Baba, how can we do without beer and head of fish in this present Buhari regime

If you want to get your erection back then you must be very deliberate about it. I know say u go also get pot belly. angry
U have to remove junk foods entirely from your diet. You must exercise. You must make water your best drink. angry

(1) (Reply)

People Use Medicines To Recover From Diseases & Not To Face Adverse Side Effects / 2008 World Aids Day / Ur Contribution Really Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.