Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers (1088 Views)

Why Lai Mohammed’s Supporters Dumped APC For SDP In Kwara / Throwback: Lair Mohammed Wears Pampers - FFK / Why Lai Mohammed Lies So Much. Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Saw this tweet and thought I should share it.

Does this mean Lai Mohammed and his Pampers wearing ass is a gay bottom?

Re: Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by Asgard73: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Devil is a bastard
Re: Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
The anal sphincter and surrounding tissue are delicate and each individual has different tolerances for wear. Once your limit is exceeded, you are bleeped for life. There is no cure, there is no treatment. I work in medical devices and a replacement anal sphincter is the holy grail, because an endless line of gays would line up to get it. But it cannot be done, not with current technology. Anal sex is not only an abomination but is dangerous to your health but these fagg0ts want us to see it as natural and safe where all scientific data shows that gay men not only suffer from a host of STDs and parasitic infections, cancers and permanent injuries and deformities but are also much more prone to suicidal and mental disorders.

Is that gay bang up your ass really worth it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na wa o. Donald Trump also wears pampers.
Re: Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
More responses

I used to work at a medical supply company that sold colostomy products across the province. Mostly our clients were seniors with colon cancer and few were under 50. Of the under 50 who were not cancer patients about half were people (usually women) with extreme crones disease but a significant amount were gay sounding guys in their 30s/40s. Of course we didn't ask questions but it was clear to me its a common enough occurrence for a gay man to entirely lose the function of his bowels from their behavior
Re: Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
The gay butthole problems phenomenon is also referred to euphemistically more than you might think. If you’ve ever been to college, they college gays are quite passionate about “safe sex” and have seminars and lectures about it, and you might think they are talking about stds there, and they are, but you might not realize they are also talking about all the preparation required to minimize damage to buttholes. Such lectures and seminars are also about convincing gays with an instinctual fear of butthole damage that they should go through with the sodomy.
Re: Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by xpressionx(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks Jah I can read that.
I don't want what will make me angry thus night

Re: Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by Alasotele: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Is that why boborisky ass looks big

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Lai Mohammed wears pampers by Validated: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Alasotele:
Is that why boborisky ass looks big

Na wa oooo! Them think say devil dey give free gift. I can imaging leaking yansh, if he mistake fart, na shege!

(1) (Reply)

Rising Cost Of Living: Fun Throwback Picture / French Citizens Seeking Greener Pasture Are Welcome To Nigeria: Buhari / SSG, COS, 6 Commissioners, 22 Others Resign From Dapo Abiodun's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.