Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,160 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Proven Marketing Strategy That Works...100%. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Proven Marketing Strategy That Works...100%. (154 Views)

USA And UK Number For Fiverr Verification Is Fully Available, It Works 100% / Professional Forex Trading Strategy That Works On MT4 Mobile / Adopt My Marketing Strategy That Fetched Me $86,311 Within 5 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Proven Marketing Strategy That Works...100%. by Thewritingbeing(f): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Your brand is so much more than what you sell - John Iwata

Beyond the sales, beyond the cashflow,
the capacity and possibility of your business thriving should be your concern.

'thriving'', I mean the measures you put in place to constantly put your product, your brand your service in front of others.

Now, it doesn't just happen like magic,
it takes deliberate efforts, some of which include:

Clarity of solution: You must ensure among other things, that you know what exactly your product/service does... you must familiarise what solution your product can offer..and you must communicate them to your prospects as such.

Knowledge of ideal client, a wise man said...only a confused person sells to everybody. Even Jesus wasn't loved by everyone.
How much more you...your brand?

Know who your product will truly help, and who can afford it.
if your product gets to people who cannot afford it, the truth is: even if you sell gold...you will only convert a few people to buyers.

Why? They do not have the financial capacity... so.
put this in view as you prepare a product or service...then...

whenever you communicate what solution your product/service brings..be clear about what you want your prospect to do..especially after reading your copy.

Multiple CTAs(call to action) confuses prospects.
Choose one and stick to it.

Finally, Toyin Omotoso said and I paraphrase...many creators have not hit great marks of wealth and sales because they have not promoted their products enough.

Now! If you have a good product/a solution, it is your BUSINESS, RESPONSIBILITY, DUTY, and TASK to promote it enough...show up consistently and sell your solutions better.

Yes! I know you are doing so much already,
but you can do more.
you have all it takes,
so go for it!

- Rereloluwa Iyanuoluwa

P.S: (I call myself a Copywriter who writes resumes too.
many people said I do well with sales and marketing..oh well..call me anyone...)

#salescoach #marketingstrategy #marketingonline #selling #copywriting

Do you want to generate provoking sales in your business without stress or struggles?
I can help!

Reach me via:
Email: rereloluwawrites@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08101259787
Facebook: Rereloluwa Iyanuoluwa
Instagram: the.writingbeing
Twitter: thewritingbeing_

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Increase / Pls Urgent Advice / How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.