Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee (871 Views)

Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
He was an advocate for open borders and supported the mass influx of unvetted Muslim migrants into Europe and the British Isles.

How ironic that he was stabbed to death by a Somali Muslim refugee,

There are no more victims, only karmatic justice

1 Share

Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by baralatie(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Like I said when I saw 25 years old young man!

I read his flie of the victim I knew it was a muslim
Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by Asgard73: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
.... Islam.. okay.
Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
baralatie:
Like I said when I saw 25 years old young man!

I read his flie of the victim I knew it was a muslim

The rabid Muslim dog that stabbed him to death is even better than this backstabber of his own people who advocated for same invasion of his homeland by Muslim stabbing dogs.
Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Asgard73:
.... Islam.. okay.

Muslims are not as dangerous as woke communists .

Go and see what they are turning America into.

Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by baralatie(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The rabid Muslim dog that stabbed him to death is even better than this backstabber of his own people who advocated for same invasion of his homeland by Muslim stabbing dogs.
Well it is now officially being classified as a terrorist related crime!
It also has a wider implications on all migrants now
Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
baralatie:

Well it is now officially being classified as a terrorist related crime!
It also has a wider implications on all migrants now

And you think Boris the crypto Jew and every other Rothschild bought and paid for MP will dare do anything to halt the mass influx of Muslims into Britain?

Jews are the ones pushing for the Muslim migration towards destroying European Christian Civilization because that is the only thing holding back their plans to unleash their Satanic Messiah and rule the entire planet under a Judaic Communist Order just as they did in Soviet Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5qtfyLPMs
Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by after4: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Nonsense, as if Mohammed did not sell slaves

ChiefJusticeFuc:

Muslims are not as dangerous as woke communists .

Go and see what they are turning America into.

Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by ChiefJusticeFuc: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
after4:
Nonsense, as if Mohammed did not sell slaves

Idiot, nobody is defending the pedophille Mohammed but just letting know that your Jewish masters are far worse in every ramifications when compared to the most lunatic bloodletting jihadist.
Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by SarkinYarki: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
When we warn people they say we are alarmist

1 Like

Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
If they had close their borders, how would have terrorists Nnamdi kanu become a Citizen and how will ipob members get asylum

But It seems Britain breeds terrorists.

Look at Nnamdi kanu, look at that somali guy who stabbed that Mp.
Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by SarkinYarki: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
If they had close their borders, how would have terrorists Nnamdi kanu become a Citizen and how will ipob members get asylum

But It seems Britain breeds terrorists.

Look at Nnamdi kanu, look at that somali guy who stabbed that Mp.

Did UK also breed U?
Re: Murdered British MP Was Pro Refugee by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Did UK also breed U?

The other day, you were praising somalia and comparing their currency with ours and their minister of defense with ours.

So i will be right if i call you a terrorist sympathizer.

(1) (Reply)

Finland Rejects 'Rubble Payment' / New US B-21 Raider Illustrates Waste In Western Defense Spending Giving Russia-c / Gaza War: No Water Or Fuel’ For Gaza Until Captives Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.