Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Pains Of Having A Dullard... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Pains Of Having A Dullard... (338 Views)

From "Dullard" To University Of Ibadan's Overall Best Student / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by Truvelisback(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
The pains of having a dullard as a child/children. I have come to notice that the brillancy or the dullness of a child most times has to do with genes of either the father or mother. That's why u see that some children are brillant and can easily assimilate whatever they have been thought while other children aren't like that(coconut head type). They can be very stressful and annoying to teach. School teachers can relate. So, my advice is that, if u are man or a woman, don't marry a coconut head, so that it may not affect ur children's intelligence or smartness. It does not mean that the person u must marry must be an educated person, but atleast let him or her be an intelligent or smart type, so that it will reflect in ur children. Fynestboi, Richiez, Fp Pls.
Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by lilvicky68(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Who go come marry the coconut heads na
Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by FvckAllMods: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
We will
lilvicky68:
Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by Truvelisback(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
lilvicky68:
Somebori will.
Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by Truvelisback(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
There are some parents that their children are always bright while there are some parents, their children are the opposite. No matter how u try to explain or teach them, it rarely enters their skull. School teachers here can relate to what i am saying.
Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by kunlesehan(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
A school of thought claim the intelligence of a child is gotten from the mother. More reasons why we should educate the girl child.
Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by Truvelisback(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
kunlesehan:
A school of thought claim the intelligence of a child is gotten from the mother. More reasons why we should educate the girl child.
So, the father has no inteligence to contribute?

Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by care4you: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
don't be so dumb! every living creature is intelligent on their own!

I will repeat it again, education is overrated here in Nigeria.

Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by Truvelisback(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
care4you:
don't be so dumb! every living creature is intelligent on their own!

I will repeat it again, education is overrated here in Nigeria.

U wey no dumb. How did u know that every living creature is intelligent on their own? And how is education overrated here in Nigeria?
Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by kunlesehan(m): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
So, the father has no inteligence to contribute?

He has but the mother's is more dominant here. The father contributes height etc.
Re: The Pains Of Having A Dullard... by Truvelisback(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2021
kunlesehan:

He has but the mother's is more dominant here. The father contributes height etc.
I know a woman's children(3 girls), they tend to be too slow to learn or understand things. Even for them to open their mouth to ans u when u ask them questions(they will just be looking at u like zombie). It's a problem. Note: These her 3 children behaves the same way and their handwritings are bad.

(1) (Reply)

AAUA Students’ Union Leaders In Alleged Multi-million Naira Fraud / Dowen Matter / UNIABUJA Graduating Male Student Twerks To Celebrate Sign Out (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.