Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) (36212 Views)

APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / INEC Statement On The Osun Governorship Election (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Westerville: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Famous Nigerian musician, Innocent Idibia who is popularly known as Tu Baba or 2Face paid a visit to the APGA gubernatorial candidate, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo on Thursday 14th October.

The Anambra State gubernatorial elections is set to hold on the 6th of November 2021 and all candidates are set to contest in the polls.

Tu Baba visited Prof. Soludo in Awka, Anambra State together with his "Vote Not Fight: Election no be War" initiative

The popular Nigerian musician told Prof. Soludo that he was in Anambra State to preach to the people on the need for a peaceful and non-violent election.

Nevertheless, Tu Baba's visit to Soludo may also mean that he (2face) has plans to start a political career.

Other celebrities such as Desmond Elliot have diverted into the political world, thus, it won't be a surprise if Tu Baba does the same.
Visiting the APGA gubernatorial candidate may mean that he would likely start up his political career in the APGA party.

Prof. Soludo commended his gesture in trying to preach peace, unity to the Anambra people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Theworldisvanity: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Everybody knows the best candidate for the governorship seat.

49 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by amSTARboy: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Soludo Solution all the way

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's a normal routine for YIAGA AFRICA to spread message of Election no be war or Vote not fight to any State or LGA preparing for election.

Anambra election will come with lots of surprises.

Fingers crossed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Staypositive: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ma gee
It is well.....

If anambra election finally holds na soludo go win, if it doesn't hold na soludo go still win....

But anambra election go bloody.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by care4you: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
anything to make my dear State a better place is always welcomed!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Afamsi: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Anambra is apga, and apga is Anambra. Mr. Soludo all the way

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by benuejosh: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Anambra is for APC.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Shellsploit: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Soludo for Anambra

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Shellsploit:
Soludo for Anambra
Hmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Who is Tuface

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Fashdeejay(m): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2021
If he does vie for the post.... He has my vote..... Nigeria needs young dynamic people.... Not senile old men battling dementia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Westerville: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
Everybody knows the best candidate for the governorship seat.

Yes exactly,but that's politics for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Westerville: 5:17am On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=Tomek09 post=106772819]It's a normal routine for YIAGA AFRICA to spread message of Election no be war or Vote not fight to any State or LGA preparing for election.

Anambra election will come with lots of surprises.

Fingers crossed.[/quote

All eyes on Anambra State's election, because that's preamble of what is likely to happen in 2023 general election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Westerville: 5:19am On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:
Ma gee
It is well.....

If anambra election finally holds na soludo go win, if it doesn't hold na soludo go still win....

But anambra election go bloody.....

Eno go bloody anything,it will hold and heaven will not fall.

10 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Westerville: 5:22am On Oct 16, 2021
care4you:

True Anambrarian

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Westerville: 5:24am On Oct 16, 2021
Blackfire:
Who is Tuface

Innocent Idibia, the afro-hiphop legend.

13 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Westerville: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Fashdeejay:
If he does vie for the post.... He has my vote..... Nigeria needs young dynamic people.... Not senile old men battling dementia

Exactly

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by ThEGodFaThEr106: 5:49am On Oct 16, 2021
care4you:

So you're Igbos? I didn't know o....I'm sorry for all those mis-yearnings against you on romance section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Westerville:
Famous Nigerian musician, Innocent Idibia who is popularly known as Tu Baba or 2Face paid a visit to the APGA gubernatorial candidate, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo on Thursday 14th October.
Hmmmmm if indeed Soludo removed Ojukwu's image from the uniform then it's a no, no from the start because of the kind of love the Igbos have for Ojukwu!

I maintain that the real APC candidate in Anambra right now is Soludo, cause like it or not, he will not only win by all means, he will make Apga an APC party!

That will be another Hopeless Uzodinjo in Anambra

Soludo is not a grassroot person, he's coming to donate his own set of hardship!

Anambra people, beware!

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by helinues: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Itu baba, Tuale oo
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by helinues: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmmm if indeed Soludo removed Ojukwu's image from the uniform then it's a no, no from the start because of [b]the kind of love the Igbos have for Ojukwu!

I maintain that the real APC candidate in Anambra right now is Soludo, cause like it or not, he will not only win by all means, he will make Apga an APC party!

Soludo is not a grassroot person, he's coming to donate his own set of hardship!

Anambra people, beware![/b]

And they couldn't vote for him as a senator or president...

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:

And they couldn't vote for him as a senator or president...

undecided
We all know the politics played there!

For so many years in Nigeria, the masses haven't have a say in elections! Power at the center, Party people, hooligans present at the collation centre does!

If you are not a novice in this political world, you know you can take it to the bank!

But let's not discuss the past, let's talk about the present!

Soludo meant a party which was formed by Ojukwu, he saw and decided to run in that party, why change the uniform

If he does it to you, will you like it

If I know the Igbos so well, if the people are the ones that are truly making the choice, Soludo will never govern Anambra!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by helinues: 6:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

We all know the politics played there!

For so many years in Nigeria, the masses haven't have a say in election! Power at the center, Party people present at the collation centre does!

Let's not discuss the past, let's talk about the present!

You can't rig where you are not popular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:28am On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:

You can't rig where you are not popular.

grin grin grin my dear give any rigger enough money and watch him risk his life to achieve the unachievable!

How much were you guys paid and see how you all are constituting nuisance (no insult intended) on social media

With the little, you were given, you can call any street in the SE with the help of google map, cause distabilisation and pretend as if you're from that extraction grin grin

For OBJ to once say, election is a do or die affair, imagine the length such a person can go if he's in power!

So forget! Things dey happen!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by helinues: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin my dear give any rigger enough money and watch him risk his life to achieve the unachievable!

What much were you guys paid and see how you all are constituting nuisance (no insult intended) on social media

It's good to be paid before creating nuisance, what should we say about those who have been creating nuisance without getting paid? Probably they are frustrated

No pun intended
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by care4you: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

So you're Igbos? I didn't know o....I'm sorry for all those mis-yearnings against you on romance section.

yeah! you are welcome.

I feel special already!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a loan of 50,000 To support my bussiness and I will use my cassava 3000 heaps cassava farm as collateral
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Wahalaperson: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Baba Don cut him share for the election package and clean mouth wink

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Commentor: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2021
He should be careful.

Ipob don't play that in Anambra.

They'll sooner place your head on a stake than have elections.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Commentor: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmmm if indeed Soludo removed Ojukwu's image from the uniform then it's a no, no from the start because of the kind of love the Igbos have for Ojukwu!

Anambra people, beware!

[/s]

No erection.
Re: 2face Idibia Visits Charles Soludo Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

No erection.
Go romance section go get a cure!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / Sagay Reacts To Akpabio’s Name On Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.