Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Please I Need Support For My Movie Project - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please I Need Support For My Movie Project (319 Views)

Bbnaija: Youths Showed Their Support For Hermes In Oworonkshoki Lagos (video) / Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Support For My Movie Project by hushshinani(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
I started acting since 2008, Ever since, I have been involved in notable movies; Onome Aganga, Omo ghetto, Kobomoje, Pelekutu, igba Iwa, Aunty Eko, Sababi, Irawo Oke, Jebure etc.

Having been featured in several films, i have the plan of producing my own movie which I have been trying all possibilities to raise fund to execute this project but all in vain.

It would be my great pleasure if I could get investor/s to execute this great job.

Any serious investors should please contact me for full details on the project plan.

With Regards,

Shina Adebayo
shina2adebayo @gmail.com
Modified...

Re: Please I Need Support For My Movie Project by hushshinani(m): 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Anything at all will be appreciated.
Re: Please I Need Support For My Movie Project by yesloaded: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
hushshinani:
Anything at all will be appreciated.

Don't expect people to send money to your bank account just like that

I would advise you do short film of maybe like 2 - 5 scenes then publish it on YouTube

Use that short film to showcase your ability to produce good film and investors might locate you

Also, try and state how much you need to execute your project

Don't forget to tell your prospective investor how you planned to recoup money spent on the project

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Support For My Movie Project by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2021
You're not business minded, and as thus I see this project failing woefully. Instead of you to meet or seek investors, and negotiate a commission plan that's mutually beneficial, you're looking for someone to dash you money. You're not serious!!!
Re: Please I Need Support For My Movie Project by hushshinani(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
yesloaded:

Don't expect people to send money to your bank account just like that

I would advise you do short film of maybe like 2 - 5 scenes then publish it on YouTube

Use that short film to showcase your ability to produce good film and investors might locate you

Also, try and state how much you need to execute your project

Don't forget to tell your prospective investor how you planned to recoup money spent on the project

I wish you the best
thanks my friend, how is the modified one now?
Re: Please I Need Support For My Movie Project by hushshinani(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
HenryDion:
You're not business minded, and as thus I see this project failing woefully. Instead of you to meet or seek investors, and negotiate a commission plan that's mutually beneficial, you're looking for someone to dash you money. You're not serious!!!
ok thanks! How is the new write up

(1) (Reply)

Temptation: A Night With My Fiancée Best Friend | Latest Jomo Tv Nollywood Comed / Burna Boys Performance / I Am Georgina Ronaldo New Released Movie..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.