Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. (2788 Views)

Seeking For Major Paraffin Wax Importers In Nigeria / Paraffin Wax For Sale / Paraffin Wax For Sale ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. by battleaxe: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2011
Are you able to supply a commercial quantity of any or all of the above to a location within Lagos regularly? If yes, please state price and contact details.
If there's anyone who sells candle making machines, could you also drop technical details of the machine and how you can be contacted?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. by Ojoyi: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2011
Iam a Chemical Engineer that deals on Chemicals. I can supply you STEARIC ACID and WAX { price of chemicals are not fixed b/c of problem in d arab world}. Send quantity u need,usage and method of payment to my contact. Contact me via 08034368948 or daleo4ever08@yahoo.com.
Thks and remain bless.
Engr. Dale
Re: Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. by battleaxe: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2011
bump
Re: Regular Supply Of Paraffin Wax, Stearic Acid And Wick Needed. by ologun01(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2011
battleaxe:

Are you able to supply a commercial quantity of any or all of the above to a location within Lagos regularly? If yes, please state price and contact details.
If there's anyone who sells candle making machines, could you also drop technical details of the machine and how you can be contacted?
Thanks.

Hi

Are you still in need of the above supplies, i can supply in large quantities
this is my email: ologun01@yahoo.com or 080 22559660
kindly send your number and i wld call you

thks

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Nigeria - Beware Skye Bank Nigeria Fraud / Make Cool Cash In Pure Water Business / How To Build A Computer School And Profit In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.