Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident (22310 Views)

Joel Cauchi: Sydney Mall Stabbing Suspect Identified By Police (Pics) / British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death / Stabbing Attempt On Assimi Goita, Mali's Interim President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by STRI1: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
PsalmzFraudstar:

Did Iran invade Kuwait that was an American ally?

If this is what you will used to justify the invasion even after the world has ended over a decade before the invasion in 2003. Then we should also invade USA for the atomic bombing of Japan and the atrocities in Vietnam including their election manipulation in many countries in the world including the involvement in South Korea Taiwan Hong Kong how many other countries in the world like that what will you say to that? What else do you say today killing of Gaddafi by involvement of American forces

and is that a justification to kill hundreds of thousands of people innocent citizens that has nothing to do with the leader
Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by STRI1: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
PsalmzFraudstar:

The reason you guys have not tried is because the people with most power to kill aren't muslims, if to say that the USA, Britain, france, Germany, etc una for don try am, you are just 1/4 and you know if you try it even only the USA and Israel will deplete your population, your strongest country which is saudi Arabia is equipped and protected by the USA so how will you guys try to conquer the world even if you harbour it? You dare not.

That Saudi Arabia is even getting their ammunitions from USA should be enough as an evidence that we have nothing to do with anyone or don't you even think about how most people going are going to UAE Qatar Bahrain Oman Kuwait Tunisia Algeria Egypt Indonesia Kazakhstan Uzbekistan how many other Islamic countries that are so beautiful and even if it is in Islam to kill others, most of those places where we have terrorism are they not Islamic countries or territories??, so it is Islam that a Muslim should be killing themselves so that no one will remain to be practicing Islam Abi?
Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by Nadaken: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
PsalmzFraudstar:

Their prophet Jesus is blaspheming against their allah but still they still call him their prophet. Confused set of people.
grin the thing always muzz me

Anytime I give them series of these statements from Jesus himself they are mute

John 8:38

New International Version
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Jesus even said before prophet Abraham existed he existed, he also added "I AM" which is Yaweh personal expression he gave Moses for the external God.

Don't know who do Muslims this thing, people that say Jesus was referring to Mohammed when he said he would send another comforter

Yet believe only God can send prophets agreeing Jesus was Mohamed God
Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 3:08am On Oct 20, 2021
STRI1:

If this is what you will used to justify the invasion even after the world has ended over a decade before the invasion in 2003. Then we should also invade USA for the atomic bombing of Japan and the atrocities in Vietnam including their election manipulation in many countries in the world including the involvement in South Korea Taiwan Hong Kong how many other countries in the world like that what will you say to that? What else do you say today killing of Gaddafi by involvement of American forces

and is that a justification to kill hundreds of thousands of people innocent citizens that has nothing to do with the leader

Did you hear about Pan Am Flight 103 of 1988, how qaddafi was sponsoring terror to western countries? Why is it that it is mostly muslim countries that allow themselves to be used for terrorism?
Now coming to Americans, most of their war interventions are political, their involvement both in vietnam and south korea is to curtail the rise of communism and were invited by those countries, they bombed japan because japan ruthlessly bombed their pacific fleets in peal harbour unprovoked.
Now, we are talking of people murdering other people because of one idiotic god and what one demented fool thinks about how others should live their lives; don't change the narrative here, we are on this context that a full grown man with will power to say no will use because of one religion to be killing others who did noting to him. Okay, if a muslim decides to not be a muslim again in countries like egypt, saudi arabia, afghanistan, etc, why does the person need to run away from their neighbourhood?
This single question go allow me school you on world politics and war.
Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 3:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Nadaken:
grin the thing always muzz me

Anytime I give them series of these statements from Jesus himself they are mute

John 8:38

New International Version
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Jesus even said before prophet Abraham existed he existed, he also added "I AM" which is Yaweh personal expression he gave Moses for the external God.

Don't know who do Muslims this thing, people that say Jesus was referring to Mohammed when he said he would send another comforter

Yet believe only God can send prophets agreeing Jesus was Mohamed God
Don't mind them or the deluded safyqueen, just as her demented mohammed, her brain may be clogged with heavy rations of inhaled gum, I bursted her lies and challenged her explain what you wrote, she thought we will be lazy to go through it. I've gone through the koran and hadith, those books are the most useless and worthless terror manuals I've ever read.

This is a copy I keep in my phone incase

Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by Safyqueen: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2021
PsalmzFraudstar:

Don't mind them or the deluded safyqueen, just as her demented mohammed, her brain may be clogged with heavy rations of inhaled gum, I bursted her lies and challenged her explain what you wrote, she thought we will be lazy to go through it. I've gone through the koran and hadith, those books are the most useless and worthless terror manuals I've ever read.

This is a copy I keep in my phone incase

I am celebrating Moulud now and have no time for people without knowledge or twisting it. You are unable to tell me where in the Bible that the word Bible was mentioned in it. None.

As a Muslim I know with the knowledge of Qur'an that the recent Bible is the adulterated version of Injila used by prophet Isah (AS) your Jesus.

I don't need to prove to you, a weed smoker the authenticity of Qur'an compared to the literature you people are using today as Bible, a small test will serve you.

Cut some pages of Qur'an and smoke your usual weed with it and see if it is a book of ALMIGHTY ALLAH SWT or not after you might have done peacefully with that of your Bible as usual.

Have you ever seen Qur'an got burnt when cut by fire, No, and have you ever gone to pick your Bible from the ashes of building razed down by fire, No. We have many people today that have memorized entire Qur'an and can as well write it off hand including small children of under ten because it is a book of GOD, constant, unchangeable, unrevisable unlike your adulterated, revised standard version.

I like dealing with people who are ready for research and truth not insults. Anyway I have replied your initial one because I can see you are not ready for useful debate.

You can abuse/insults Muslims because that's person and go scot-free but not Islam and its attributes like Qur'an, Kaaba mosque because trial will convince you.

Despite media war orchestrated by Western countries, Islam today is still the fastest growing religion in the world because you cannot subdues the truth forever.

If you are ready please lets exchange personal number so that we can get to prove to each other's sensibilities what is right and who/how/what really GOD is, after Mould festivities please.
Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by STRI1: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2021
PsalmzFraudstar:

Did you hear about Pan Am Flight 103 of 1988, how qaddafi was sponsoring terror to western countries? Why is it that it is mostly muslim countries that allow themselves to be used for terrorism?
Now coming to Americans, most of their war interventions are political, their involvement both in vietnam and south korea is to curtail the rise of communism and were invited by those countries, they bombed japan because japan ruthlessly bombed their pacific fleets in peal harbour unprovoked.
Now, we are talking of people murdering other people because of one idiotic god and what one demented fool thinks about how others should live their lives; don't change the narrative here, we are on this context that a full grown man with will power to say no will use because of one religion to be killing others who did noting to him. Okay, if a muslim decides to not be a muslim again in countries like egypt, saudi arabia, afghanistan, etc, why does the person need to run away from their neighbourhood?
This single question go allow me school you on world politics and war.

if you have the evacuation plane in Nigeria today you tell me you will not go to America or a country that has been occupied for more than two decades of war without any meaning even an Afghan president that was appointed by the United States said it that there was no Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan pre-2001 so if that same plane comes to Nigeria today you tell me thousands of Nigeria not ready to flee in this country where the country has been occupying for two decades of war you're telling me that people will not want to leave the country out of the economic crisis and of all these we are still having millions of afghans living, giving birth and happy in Afghanistan upon all this crisis and that is to tell you first tell me which order political opposition of Afghanistan is willing to take power aside of the Taliban or which other parts of Afghanistan has ruled Afghanistan with aside of the Taliban.
Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by PsalmzFraudstar(f): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Safyqueen:

I am celebrating Moulud now and have no time for people without knowledge or twisting it. You are unable to tell me where in the Bible that the word Bible was mentioned in it. None.

As a Muslim I know with the knowledge of Qur'an that the recent Bible is the adulterated version of Injila used by prophet Isah (AS) your Jesus.

I don't need to prove to you, a weed smoker the authenticity of Qur'an compared to the literature you people are using today as Bible, a small test will serve you.

Cut some pages of Qur'an and smoke your usual weed with it and see if it is a book of ALMIGHTY ALLAH SWT or not after you might have done peacefully with that of your Bible as usual.

Have you ever seen Qur'an got burnt when cut by fire, No, and have you ever gone to pick your Bible from the ashes of building razed down by fire, No. We have many people today that have memorized entire Qur'an and can as well write it off hand including small children of under ten because it is a book of GOD, constant, unchangeable, unrevisable unlike your adulterated, revised standard version.

I like dealing with people who are ready for research and truth not insults. Anyway I have replied your initial one because I can see you are not ready for useful debate.

You can abuse/insults Muslims because that's person and go scot-free but not Islam and its attributes like Qur'an, Kaaba mosque because trial will convince you.

Despite media war orchestrated by Western countries, Islam today is still the fastest growing religion in the world because you cannot subdues the truth forever.

If you are ready please lets exchange personal number so that we can get to prove to each other's sensibilities what is right and who/how/what really GOD is, after Mould festivities please.

Imagine a terrorist telling me to exchange number with it, you are just an it, why? So your koran can't be burned in fire and it will poison me if I smoke with? With someone reasoning like the barbaric cave dwelling dirty, slimmy, smelly, illiterate, drug user and rapist like mohammed, any argument will be futile with you cos on the average all must all muslims are intellectually handicapped.

I'll still ask you again, how did mohammed die?
Didn't aisha's papa deceive mohammed by not providing him with writing materials calling the man demented and and that koran can guide them without the dieing idiot, because he knows mohammed was going to transfer the leadership to his daughters husband?

If someone says he doesn't want to be a muslim again, why does the person go into hiding? So Jesus was a prophet but He made so many comments which you hate but for the sake of arguing you don't want to agree he is what he claims to be.

All those passages you quoted from the bible, please where was mohammed in it?

Your prophet fake and you his urine drinker is deluded. A terrorist that wants to come and behead me, and last didn't pigs exhume the corpse of the fool?
Re: British MP, David Amess' Stabbing Confirmed As A Aterrorist Incident by Safyqueen: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
PsalmzFraudstar:

Imagine a terrorist telling me to exchange number with it, you are just an it, why? So your koran can't be burned in fire and it will poison me if I smoke with? With someone reasoning like the barbaric cave dwelling dirty, slimmy, smelly, illiterate, drug user and rapist like mohammed, any argument will be futile with you cos on the average all must all muslims are intellectually handicapped.

I'll still ask you again, how did mohammed die?
Didn't aisha's papa deceive mohammed by not providing him with writing materials calling the man demented and and that koran can guide them without the dieing idiot, because he knows mohammed was going to transfer the leadership to his daughters husband?

If someone says he doesn't want to be a muslim again, why does the person go into hiding? So Jesus was a prophet but He made so many comments which you hate but for the sake of arguing you don't want to agree he is what he claims to be.

All those passages you quoted from the bible, please where was mohammed in it?

Your prophet fake and you his urine drinker is deluded. A terrorist that wants to come and behead me, and last didn't pigs exhume the corpse of the fool?

You have no knowledge. All you said above is referring to nobody. Everything about Islam and our holy prophet SAW is known and cannot be rewritten by a fool like you.
Anyway if you say I am a terrorist to you then you suddenly become one to me.

Holy substance, phenomena or book is holy in all ramifications. Try to study Qur'an please and cure yourself from islamaphobia.

From your name, I think I don't need to further waste my time on you. Fraudster haba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Algerian Students Protest In Thousands As Their President Seeks Re-Election / NATO Calls Russia Its ‘Most Significant and Direct Threat’ / Russian Warships Fire Missiles Near Japan ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.