Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,183 members, 7,825,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

This Will Fetch You More Money Before December - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Will Fetch You More Money Before December (407 Views)

What Can I Invest 100 - 200k In, That Will Fetch Me 2-3k Profit Every Day / Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You / Learn A Secret In Binary Options Trading That Fetch You $10 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Fetch You More Money Before December by Dankay1: 4:01am On Oct 16, 2021
This is the new platform. It's name is called SHAREWAVE.

https://shw.ng/?i=b13535i

What you do is to just share advertisement. You can share it on either Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter. A post gives you N400 per click. You may have followers or you may belong into some groups that has thousands of people, either on Facebook or other media. Guess what if at least, 3,000 clicks on your post.
If you don't have, just search for groups with many members on Facebook.

Let me help you.

Search for groups like:
Joke, comedy, WAEC Expo, relationship, sex, online money making.

Join as many groups as you can. The groups above use to have at least, 45,000 members.
Once you've joined them, share your post there and at least, 10,000 people will click on it.
Now, calculate N400 x 10,000 people �������.

STEPS:
Click on the link below
Activate your account with just 1k
Set up your bank details
Share your post and earn

NOTE:
You don't need to invite people be for you make money in the platform, all you do is to copy their adverts and share it. N400 per share but if you still want to earn more money, you can invite people. Only if you k ow how to invite people but if you don't, it's NEVER a must.

https://shw.ng/?i=b13535i

Re: This Will Fetch You More Money Before December by innocent120: 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pls show me your first payment list

(1) (Reply)

..... / Please Why And How Can I Buy TRON / Stanbic Mutual Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.