Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

We Want Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Biafra (586 Views)

'Nnamdi Kanu Told Us To Kill Igbo Chiefs Who Don’t Want Biafra' - BBC Igbo / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Biafra by Ninhogreat22: 6:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Traders at Alaba Market in Lagos stop APC Governorship candidate, Ifeanyi Ubah from campaigning. They also insisted that want they want is Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZgMIBhnEt8

1 Like

Re: We Want Biafra by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Ninhogreat22:
Traders at Alaba Market in Lagos stop APC Governorship candidate, Ifeanyi Ubah from campaigning. They also insisted that want they want is Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZgMIBhnEt8

You and who?

All I see in that video are touts and thugs littering Lagos state.

Biafra Is not Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: We Want Biafra by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Where is fashola when you need him? He would have drop them at Upper iweka
Re: We Want Biafra by Abdul05: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Public disturbance, or in another word public nuisance is better off.

If they do tacitly believe in biafra.the only right thing to do is to move from zoo back to their region. All of them in short.

But instead,

they keep making noise and disturbing the peace of the nation. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Want Biafra by richmond500: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You and who?

when a govt didn't put the youths in planning, when a govt makes the youths feel neglected, when the govt makes the youth feel that they don't have a future in the country.

Then the govt should be ready to deal with youths who feel they don't have anything to loose.

In as much as I don't like this Ipob madness, if the govt had been responsible to our plea and not stealing to fund their offshore accounts, we wouldn't be here today
Re: We Want Biafra by Brimstone77: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You and who?

when you see every pro biafra,both home and abroad as miscreants then you are mentally derailed and the chief miscreant...

You can't even stand and talk to any of these guys in reality ...you can't stand them both in academic and wealth,but I don't blame you social media have given every nitwit the privilege to talk trash...

2 Likes

Re: We Want Biafra by FakeUnity: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You and who?

Why not go there and say it if you are not from a generation of cowards. grin
Re: We Want Biafra by Staypositive: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2021
richmond500:
when a govt didn't put the youths in planning, when a govt makes the youths feel neglected, when the govt makes the youth feel that they don't have a future in the country.

Then the govt should be ready to deal with youths who feel they don't have anything to loose.

In as much as I don't like this Ipob madness, if the govt had been responsible to our plea and not stealing to fund their offshore accounts, we wouldn't be here today

Ma gee

Just keep quiet and shut up....
You cancaworms and slowpokes....
Abi you and that your juliusmelama of a sore dead brain dey tell us say IPOB are not igbos and igbos are not IPOB...
So who are the igbos in Lagos chanting MNK name, I guess they are fulanis and Yorubas abi....
Sometime you charlatans can be cantenkeriouse old Fossil at time...

1 Like

Re: We Want Biafra by richmond500: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2021
undecided undecided
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Just keep quiet and shut up....
You cancaworms and slowpokes....
Abi you and that your juliusmelama of a sore dead brain dey tell us say IPOB are not igbos and igbos are not IPOB...
So who are the igbos in Lagos chanting MNK name, I guess they are fulanis and Yorubas abi....
Sometime you charlatans can be cantenkeriouse old Fossil at time...
who be this one? Dem don on hotsport for u again? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Disowns Herdsmen Over Killing Of Female Farmer In Enugu / Take A Look At Osinbajo's Education And Professional Profile / Abia State Indigenes Berate Gov.ikpeazu For Embarrassing Them On National Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.