Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,512 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again (44052 Views)

Buhari Laughs As Tinubu Dances At APC Rally in Lagos - Video / Governor Wike Laughs As A Comedian Mimics Him At An Event (Video) / President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by Buckeyemedia1: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Baawaa:
Why these people don't learn,you witnessed what befell Adams oshiomole and you are doing the same thing.Your downfall will have no remedy.
Those that Oshiomole offended in APC worked against him and worked for you,this is what give you second term in office.Not that you are special or you done something meaningful in Edo State.
Who did Obaseki offend in APC other than Judas Obaseki?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by GSA01: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Obaseki is indeed an ingrate or He doesn’t really care about people opinions and how they feel. Could be a selfish person

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by profmicky: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Tinubu matter go just kill you untimely...

Mapgan:
Tinubu will soon go into political oblivion like this Man

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by frankmoney(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2021
wink2015:
Governor Obaseki has a no nonsense attitude towards the opposition and this has made him one of the strongest political figure in Edo state.

Leaders got to be strong especially in a state like Edo state that is not so rich.

A governor that Edo state need is a very firm and determined governor who will not be SQUEEZE to submission.

As for now NOBODY CAN SQUEEZE GOVERNOR OBASEKI as far as the political events in Edo state is concerned.

He is firm and has made himself not to be a WALK OVER OR A PUSH OVER.

That is the trademark of a good leader that will subsequently bring the dividend of democracy to the doorstep of the people.

Even President Buhari recently welcomed Obaseki to Aso Rock.

OSHIOMOLE AND THE MEN HE LED ASTRAY TO LOOSE THEIR SEAT AT THE EDO STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY THAT IS THE LEGISLATORS SHOULD BY NOW HAVE LEARNT SOME BITTER LESSON.

They were hoping that Tinubu and Buhari will fight for them to get back their seat which never saw the light of the day.
so Edo people elected him to be fighting opposition ?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by bluefilm: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Obaseki the COVID Lord monster in the news once again?

Na wa for am o. angry

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2021
ATEAMS:
Blowing out someone else’s candle doesn’t make yours shine any brighter.

Brightness would reduce na
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by Adakintroy: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Men are not to be trusted with power.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by blowjohn(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Godada:

It is sufficient to assume that the Bini politics is rift with lots of intrigue.

One can deduce that Obaseki is not only a man of ingratitude but one that cannot be trusted.

It can be seen that his legacy would be worse than that of Oshiomole.

Don't compare!
Oshiomole did far far far far more than what obaseki has done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Mapgan:

Mention politician from new Democratic reign that are still relevant like him, if he go political oblivion now he has tried

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Obaseki is a good man
He should deal with them jare
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, is there a governor in Nigeria without Lagos property. Mega slum is the place to be in all honesty.
If Lagos is a mega slum, what will that make your state of origin?

The way some of Una do reason eh grin
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by luizpippo(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2021
muykem:
I am very happy of what before PDP leader in Edo state. They are in politics for money sake and they have collected money from Obaseki before the election so what again. How can a serious party with 2 senators and house of rep members in the state give their governor and their deputy governor tickets to new entrance because of money.

Funny thing is even APC would do same.

We have very stupid sets of humans as politicians running the rules over parties.
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by SocialJustice: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If Lagos is a mega slum, what will that make your state of origin?

The way some of Una do reason eh grin
I tell you say my state na heaven, my state na dustbin too, everywhere na dustbin, I'm not Edo by the way. This stupid mentality of Nigerians supporting evil because they are from there needs to stop.

Saw one ignoramus on another thread saying he will support a shovel for presidency as long as it is from the south.
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by baralatie(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2021
ATEAMS:
Blowing out someone else’s candle doesn’t make yours shine any brighter.
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by tafabaloo(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2021
Unfortunately, after conducting survey across different sections in his home state of Benin city recently, the Governors score card shows red.
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by baralatie(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2021
tafabaloo:
Unfortunately, after conducting survey across different section in Benin city recently, the Governors score card shows red.
How did that happen
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by Wettoid123: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2021
the biggest mistake that befall Edo state!
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by luizpippo(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Mapgan:

His peers from 99 are basically in political hibernation.

Those who managed to remain out there are barely relevant in their senatorial zones alone e.g Kebbi's Aliero, Nasarawa's Abdullahi Adamu, Abia's Orji Kalu.

The rest like Markafi, Kwankwaso, Dariye, Adebayo and co can barely help their stooge become governors.

I think it is only Ibori who still runs the rooster in Delta state.
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by tafabaloo(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2021
baralatie:

How did that happen

I love the man initially, but his recent acts is discouraging.
You can make your findings too.
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
I tell you say my state na heaven, my state na dustbin too, everywhere na dustbin, I'm not Edo by the way. This stupid mentality of Nigerians supporting evil because they are from there needs to stop.

Saw one ignoramus on another thread saying he will support a shovel for presidency as long as it is from the south.

Can you show me where in post I am supporting evil? If you can't show me, then you're just a dull boy.

You felt comfortable calling someones homeland a Mega Slum, you can call your state any useless name you like, but respect other people's state. A person like you fit dey wail when Trump called Africa a s"Shithole"... The way hypocrites like you reason eh e dey always funny me grin

Nah pikin go dey worry you sha. Cause if you're a grown up, you would have known there was a time Lagos was totally stagnant, nothing was happening in the state. Everywhere was messed up, with bad roads and dirt's in almost all part of the states.

I'm talking of Lagos in the 90's. Those of us wey have lived here for most of our life will be grateful. We are not where we are suppose to be, but we dey move forward.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2021
tafabaloo:

I love the man initially, but his recent acts is discouraging.
You can make your findings too.
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by SocialJustice: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Can you show me where in post I am supporting evil? If you can't show me, then you're just a dull boy.

You felt comfortable calling someones homeland a Mega Slum, you can call your state any useless name you like, but respect other people's state. A person like you fit dey wail when Trump called Africa a s"Shithole"... The way hypocrites like you reason eh e dey always funny me grin

Nah pikin go dey worry you sha. Cause if you're a grown up, you would have known there was a time Lagos was totally stagnant, nothing was happening in the state. Everywhere was messed up, with bad roads and dirt's in almost all part of the states.

I'm talking of Lagos in the 90's. Those of us wey have lived here for most of our life will be grateful. We are not where we are suppose to be, but we dey move forward.

Oga you don't know me, so shut up and run along. This conversation is over.
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by Subzeroad: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Their problem

Edo no be Lagos

Nigeria no be Lagos....so Tinubu should park well

Mathematical proof as modified

E=Edo
L=Lagos

N=Nigeria
S=other states

E=-L.....meaning Edo is not Lagos, +Edo is -ve Lagos
E=s-L.....S=E+L= Edo is others minus Lagos,
N=S-L....Nigeria is all states minus Lagos
N=E+L-L...replacing S WITH E+L
N=E+O.....L-L=ZERO
N=E.........NIGERIA IS EDO MATHEMATICALLY
but E=L
Therefore
N=-L
CLEARLY NIGERIA NO BE LAGOS, TINUBU BE WARNED.

SORRY IF YOU DONT KNOW MATHEMATICS

You seriously need medical attention .

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Oga you don't know me, so shut up and run along. This conversation is over.
I don't need to know an hypocrite like you.

You're free to run away coward cool
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by Emekaonline: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Mapgan:

Many many years after many politicians in your region have gone to extinction, Tinubu is still relevant and he will continue to be while your father's name remains unsung

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by MrPaul2: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Godada:

It is sufficient to assume that the Bini politics is rift with lots of intrigue.

One can deduce that Obaseki is not only a man of ingratitude but one that cannot be trusted.

Deception is running in his blood. His fathers started it during the Bini’s massacre as of old as recorded in Bini’s history books and show in invasion 1987
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by OVB123: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Baawaa:
Why these people don't learn,you witnessed what befell Adams oshiomole and you are doing the same thing.Your downfall will have no remedy.
Those that Oshiomole offended in APC worked against him and worked for you,this is what give you second term in office.Not that you are special or you done something meaningful in Edo State.
Gbam! U have hit the nail on the head.
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by dheilaw1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Godada:

watch INVASION 1897. The name obaseki is synonymous to betray
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by dheilaw1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
watch INVASION 1897. The name obaseki is synonymous to betrayal
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by ThatFairGuy: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Well, that a should be after 8solid years of his Presidency. What next b4
Mapgan:
Re: Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again by gawu1: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Obaseki has right to do anything he likes with Edo PDP since he has paid them handsomely before joining the party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Light At The End Of The Toilet' - Senator Ali Ndume Commits Blunder (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.