Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Forex Trading...||using The Mac's Indicator... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Trading...||using The Mac's Indicator... (501 Views)

Binary Options 100% Win Linearly Indicator Strategy And Digits Differs Methods / Touch Trading Commodity Channel Indicator And Last Digit Binary Options Strategy / Up/down Binary Options Volatility 10 100% Win Strategy Using Choppines Indicator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading...||using The Mac's Indicator... by MONEY247: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2021
They say Forex trading is hard....but I am creating this thread....to keep it simple with the a powerful indicator called... moving average convergence divergence known as the (MACD) indicator.....

So heads up.... join me....I would be posting signals... here..

Keeping it simple... Let's do this(make money)
The greatest invention man has made is the internet....

Signify hi if you are feeling me....
Re: Forex Trading...||using The Mac's Indicator... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading...||using The Mac's Indicator... by MONEY247: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Contact me if you want more information....
I will show you how to double your money... without risk...

I am the lord of AUDUSD...
Using the macd meta4 indicator.....I studied the pair for almost 2 years...

Now it all depends on you and how you want to change your financial situation......

Call me: 08162429698
Text me
WhatsApp me....
I took two years before becoming a profitable trader...

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Without Trading On Binance - Binance Launchpad / Legit Investment Platform Which You Should Try Out / Bitcoin And The Macro Lunar Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.