Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Beg? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Beg? (473 Views)

Do We Know Why Women Like Drama? / Masquerade Removes His Mask To Beg For Money. / Mc Filter Mouth Don Come Again Oh. I Beg Follow Me Laugh Only Me No Fit Laugh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Beg? by winningman: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Right now, I always have a serious thought before chatting with or calling any female friend I have on my contact list. They seem to want to beg for money within few hours into the conversation. Some of them are richer than you are but it seems they believe you must give them money.

I am not intending to bring down the female gender but I am just stating the obvious. I chat with my male friends regularly and they hardly ask for money.

This always makes me wonder why Nigerian women have taken begging for money especially from men as part of their culture.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Beg? by UncompletedBuil: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Beg? by Blessing185(f): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2021
E dey their DNA..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Beg? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Na their way be that...

The begging mode activates a few days After you ask them out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Beg? by reyscrub(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2021
Nigeria ladies like to monetize every advances put to them. They see men as money making machine and themselves as appropriate receiving object.

No matter how financially sound a woman is, if she is Nigerian, she believe that it's man's duty to still spend for her.

If you are on outing with a lady, you foot the bill, and if she takes you out, you still foot the bill.

If you see a babe and feel to enter each other, she monetize your request before the act could commence, whereas in advance world, akata babes only need the real nigga who can drill the tunnel hard beyond her imagination and after the game, the two feel fulfilled and always be available for each other next time without cost and charges unnecessarily.

My advice to Nigeria ladies is stop monetizing guys by saying "money for hand back for ground" when guys make advances to them to drill their hole.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Beg? by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
Entitlement mentality..

Most believe because they own a pv$$y that they are owed a favor by you..

(1) (Reply)

Regretful Love (season 2) Ep 5; Short Video / Talkulbor Pretending As If His Blind / How African Parents Save Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.