Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA (12622 Views)

Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote / Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
benuejosh:
The Governor or IPOB must have threatened them.
as fulani herdsmen have been threatening your poor parent in their farm embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Corporate2020: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
millionboi:
Tinubu is a thief

What about your father?

But, you ae not wrong you know.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Ameduedwin: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na so
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by deboysben(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
TotoGame:

You can't compare a deputy Gov to a house floor member in all ramifications

It's just that the Nigerian constitution didn't allocate any powers to the office of the deputy Gov....he's just like a spare Tyre

hence my opinion
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Deblow: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wen a farmer on his way to the farm suddenly sees his children turning back and racing home, he should imagine there's danger ahead even if he doesn't sense it
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by slimghost(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Nkem Okeke is inconsequential in political game of Anambra state. He can't even deliver his ward to APC.

I can confirm this. We are from the same LG, Njikoka and man can’t even deliver that LG. Inconsequential!!
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by JuanJO(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
benuejosh:
and you think ipob know if Apga and apc exist?
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
millionboi:
Tinubu is a thief
He don thief Igbo money finish so tey all of you join together no match him
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
slimghost:

I can confirm this. We are from the same LG, Njikoka and man can’t even deliver that LG. Inconsequential!!
I can bet my balls if he wins his Ward, not to talk of the entire Njikoka LGA. His defection is of no effects.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by Tochj(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe that either IPOB is your life oxygen or nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by executive12: 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
benuejosh:

I doubt it. They don't need to be threatened. APC is non existent in Anambra State. And the party is viewed as anti Igbo. No responsible pro Igbo son or daughter will join APC. With a few exceptions, it's mostly the criminal elements that are joining the APC in Anambra.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by ezechi24(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
benuejosh:

zombie ...see as your mouth dey smell all over the place.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by millionboi(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Batam:

He don thief Igbo money finish so tey all of you join together no match him
ass licker

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by THMT: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
I agree with you. For the sake of your sanity, avoid nairaland most times.
The bad energy and toxic posts here would make you feel unsafe mentally/physically and you would ignorantly develop hatred for certain people or things that should never bother you on a normal day.
I have switched to a better alternative because afterall, most stories posted here are from other platforms.
You can search for a better alternative and know peace.

HisSexcellency:

It's not worth it. The negativity isn't necessary, there are certain things one just sees and just ignores and move on.
This is a faceless forum, but not that faceless like we all thought. So, except you cherish the tantrums and stuff. The bad energy being bred daily on this forum is getting out of hand. I don't think there's any forum anyway in the world currently with the kind of bad energy as currently being exhibited on nairaland.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by prigoz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
benuejosh:
Ntoooor

Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by ablejesus26(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
God bless Him.
Apga bu nke nna anyi ukwu nyere anyi,ka anyi rapu ndi oshi pdthief na apcheat dozie nke bu nke anyi.
O ga ka mma ka Igbo ji ofu obi wee bulite nke anyi ji na aka,umu pdthief na apcheat biko nwe unu obi ncheghari.
Rupu unu ha,maka ha buru obi ozo wee bata na Ala Igbo.

Chukwu gozie Apga.
Chukwu gozie Ndi Anambra.
Chukwu gozie Owerri m��
Chukwu gozie Ndi Igbo,Umu Chineke World Wide.
Re: Nkem Okeke’s Aides Reject APC, Pledge Loyalty To APGA by JOemmy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
aikyg:
The man has made a terrible mistake. His political career is dead on arrival.

It's all about the money he must have cashed out millions from andy uba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Senator Anyim Intensifies Campaign For PDP Presidential Ticket / FG’s 10,000MW Power Generation Target Under New Threat / Youth Group Announces 10 Point Agenda, Says Youths Are Stakeholders Not Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.