Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming (623 Views)

Contact Us For Web Designing Programming And Web Hosting / A Good Laptop For Web Designing And Graphic Designing / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by Supredible: 11:57am On Oct 16, 2021
I need a Professional in these fields that can teach me or anybody with a very Comprehensive & Detailed video tutorials.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by Jas80: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Do you have a laptop?
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by Supredible: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Jas80:
Do you have a laptop?
Yes Bro
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by Jas80: 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Supredible:
Yes Bro

Do you want to go into web development or app development, I think I have some videos on web development
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by Blessing0305(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Pls i need those things too. Can u drop ur contact. Tnk u
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by obalukan: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kindly drop the videos for both Web and App development.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by AkinseteK(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2021
Supredible:
I need a Professional in these fields that can teach me or anybody with a very Comprehensive & Detailed video tutorials.

I can train you on a one on one training you can call/whatsapp this number 08034089466 for more discussion

Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by Supredible: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2021
Jas80:

Do you want to go into web development or app development, I think I have some videos on web development

Sorry for the late reply Boss. I want to go into web development..also app later I wont mind getting videos on the two, thank you so much.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by MizCharm: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Free advice: log into freecodecamp.com, create an account and start learning, The website is designed in a way that as you learn, you practice what you have learned. So start from there, its free too. you just need to have data to browse.
Supredible:

Sorry for the late reply Boss. I want to go into web development..also app later I wont mind getting videos on the two, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Web Designing & Programming by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
AkinseteK:

I can train you on a one on one training you can call/whatsapp this number 08034089466 for more discussion

i can offer my graphics design services free for you if you can teach me too

(1) (Reply)

Learn R Programming In Yoruba / Got My First Job Interview / Why Is Web Design So Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.