Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

His Money Is Our Money!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Money Is Our Money!!! (312 Views)

Money Is Not My Priority: Winner Of 2019 NLNG Nigeria Prize For Literature / Money Is Not My Priority: Winner Of 2019 NLNG Nigeria Prize For Literature / Earning Money Is Simple, Just Remember This Formula For The Rest Of Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Money Is Our Money!!! by chiamaka16(f): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello Amaka, I can't believe Desmond wants to break up with me because of 50k....

My mum was sick and needed a medical attention.... I told him about it and he said he had no money....

How can someone who claimed not to have some money accuse me of taking his money She queried...

Jenny I replied, are you aware Desmond had an urgent call from a company he submitted his proposal to last month?

Due to his issues with his Bank account he borrowed that money from his friend cos I couldn't help him...

That money was his ticket to that contract and you stole it....

Stop saying I stole it she screamed, I'm not a thief.
I took it and it's different.

Besides he told me to feel free and that what he has belong to me too..

You only agreed you took this cos of the evidence Jenny.... This is not the first time he is complaining of loosing some cash after your visit but you denied it all. I interrupted..

Infact, he kept accusing his house keeper wrongly.....
You always pack his food stuffs as well Jenny...

This is a guy despite his struggling stage always give you 10k for your upkeep monthly....
Desmond really loves you but your actions are overbearing.

Amaaa,she interrupted calmly it's not like I don't love Desmond but I'm under pressure..

I'm the one taking care of my parents including my siblings....

My salary is never enough, what can 25k do for anyone in this time and season?

I have tried to find another job but it still same pay or a little above or even below...

I do not mean to hurt him but I'm pressured. I felt its nothing taking what belongs to him...

That 50k I took it out of anger cos he never agreed he had anything and my mum was dying...

Please help me get my man back, I know you are his favorite cousin please help a sister....

Nne I replied, first you have to find another side hustle to help your salary...

Where can I find such?? she interrupted quickly...
I work from 9am to 4:30pm. Except it's security job what else can I do at that time??

Calm down you still have the laptop he gave you on your last birthday right?

Yes I do she answered...

Contact GOLDEN GRAPHICS GLOBAL and learn a tech skill on branding and graphics design ... They do not only train you on branding and graphics design but also on the business of design via their school of design from professionals who knows their onions on the business of designs.... Their training lasts for 3months. And since you are in Nnewi Anambra state you can attend either their physical class or virtual depending on how convenient it is for you...

With this skill you can comfortably work from home at anytime for anyone across the world... Internet itself is a global market...

They also accepts two time payment for applicants that can't pay at once... But ensure you complete the rest after 1month.

Their enrolment portal is currently open for both online and offline class. And the good news is that they are offering a 50% discount from the original price....

I will see how I will talk to Desmond but you have to start earning enough to avoid the temptation of repetition......

Ahhhhh Amaaa you are the best.... I expected you to judge me, I'm truly grateful. I will take this really serious....

I will judge you if I do not see improvement from now on....
Meanwhile I have a zoom call in few minute....

Take care....

(1) (Reply)

100 Writers Needed To Create A Community-centric Book Platform / The Perfect Way / Prolific Fiction Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.