Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App (522 Views)

I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App / What You Need To Know Before Developing A Website Or Mobile App / Help!!!. What Language Is Best For Developing A Payment App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App by bimdroid(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
I'm trying to create a campus navigation android app for my school and i don't really know how to go about it. Please can anyone help I've searched online and i've not really found what i understand. Please, i'm to submit it on monday. Thanks
Re: I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App by youngscholar(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
bimdroid:
I'm trying to create a campus navigation android app for my school and i don't really know how to go about it. Please can anyone help I've searched online and i've not really found what i understand. Please, i'm to submit it on monday. Thanks

Ready to pay?
Re: I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App by bimdroid(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
youngscholar:

How much?? I don't need the full code. i just need a review of a template code i have
Ready to pay?
Re: I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App by youngscholar(m): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
bimdroid:

Check my signature, let's talk

Re: I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App by bimdroid(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=youngscholar post=106789066][/quote]
sent you a message via whatsapp
Re: I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App by stanliwise(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
bimdroid:
You need to be able to write codes and plan out app development to get it done.
When you say you want to create you mean all by yourself?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App by sparxitsolution(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
You can follow the below-mentioned process for Android navigation app development.
Customize the look and feel of your Maps app
Engage the users by personalizing it.

Your GPS app can be enhanced with advanced features
No coding skills are necessary to make a Map app.

Upload the app to Google Play and Apple App Store
Use a maps app to enhance your travel experience.

If you do not have prerequisite knowledge or skills then it is advisable to seek assistance from an [url]experienced mobile app development company[https:///3aPVFdM].
Re: I Need Help Developing A Campus Navigation Android App by sparxitsolution(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
You can follow the below-mentioned process for Android navigation app development.
1. Customize the look and feel of your Maps app
Engage the users by personalizing it.

Your GPS app can be enhanced with advanced features
2. No coding skills are necessary to make a Map app.

Upload the app to Google Play and Apple App Store
3. Use a maps app to enhance your travel experience.

If you do not have prerequisite knowledge or skills then it is advisable to seek assistance from an experienced mobile app development company. For more info visit: https:///3aPVFdM

(1) (Reply)

Website Development Training. Hurry Now / Bizhub 350 / How To Write A Middleware In Express.js (Node Server Side Framework)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.