Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

There Are Lot Of Quack Medical Personal In Lasuth Right Now My Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Are Lot Of Quack Medical Personal In Lasuth Right Now My Experience (212 Views)

Woman's Corpse Detained In LASUTH Mortuary Over ₦860,000 Debt / How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Lot Of Quack Medical Personal In Lasuth Right Now My Experience by absingle(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
On the 10th of July 2021 my mum did a pop on her leg by your staff in luth she die the following due to blood clot because the pop was very heavy and tight on her leg. Our family are in pain right now

1 Like

Re: There Are Lot Of Quack Medical Personal In Lasuth Right Now My Experience by endsarrrs(f): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hello this is october!
sorry for your loss
Re: There Are Lot Of Quack Medical Personal In Lasuth Right Now My Experience by delzbaba(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't think its because of the POP,, i think there was an unresolved internal bleeding that was left to clot ,,sorry for your loss tho
Re: There Are Lot Of Quack Medical Personal In Lasuth Right Now My Experience by babaalagbo1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
absingle:
On the 10th of July 2021 my mum did a pop on her leg by your staff in luth she die the following due to blood clot because the pop was very heavy and tight on her leg. Our family are in pain right now
sorry for your loss dear,rip to mum but lasuth is different from luth o..

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Pandemics That We Have Survived. / 4 Ways In Which A Dermatologist Can Be A Savior For You / Please Stop Taking Sex Enhanced Drugs, It Will Send You To Early Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.