Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (897 Views)

Single Parents Https://www.marylouiseonline.com / Decadence Behavior’s Among The Youth Of Today Https://www.marylouiseonline.com / Human Trafficked Into Sex Slavery Https://www.marylouiseonline.com- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by KiNg0G: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: . by KiNg0G: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
staying alone wasn't really easy at first, same way have forgot to lock my door on 2 different occasions.

one I had to drive back to confirm, (because I had doubts) reaching home I was right. door closed but gate open. it seems my neighbor has even went there to ask of me.lol

the compound and environment I dey stay de security wise... that one join

people hardly get your time or put eye for your body, except you just won do notice me.

but later on I just had to adapt...I love me space.

girlfriends wanna tag along....too many risk involved.

she stay 2night it's okay.
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Richy4(m): 2:24am On Oct 17, 2021
OP.... It happened to me long time ago... I got this job, the first day I was supposed to resume @ my place of work... anxiety, enthusiasm, fear etc made me to lock my door leaving the key at the mouth of the door of my flat...Though I could not remember what distracted me that made me leave the key right there....
Another thing was that I was eager to get to my place of work on time because first impression they say matters,
I remembered that I did not have GPS at that time, when I went for the interview, I went with a cab.. So that day, I was looking forward to getting lost and getting to work very late since I was driving... But I was lucky no one entered my home...the key was as I left it...I guess my "mumurity" and carelessness that day was out of this world. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: . by anthonyuncle(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2021
the topic and the story no rhyme

1 Like

Re: . by Oizee(f): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2021
anthonyuncle:
the topic and the story no rhyme
I swear

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Anything About Sportybet Balance Adder? / . / Medical Labs In Nigeria Are Destroying Relationships With Wrong Genotype Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.