Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? (884 Views)

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Dowenship(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
For matured minds only!
av been in this relationship for almost 3 years now! Just finished my service last month. However i believe things are working out for good for both of us, I came to her place because it's been long we'v seen each other and i need to know what she has become. We communicate online throughout my service year. But meeting her again was almost like meeting a new person when it come to facial appearance. Throughout my stay with her, she has been the woman any reasonable man wished for, she has her own business, she's a great cook, i mean one of the best cook i'v ever met. She doesn't have entitled mentality either and very hard working. My little concern is that, have grown to become an handsome man and my stature is everything any woman wished for! But when it comes to beauty i do feel she has to be extremely beautiful to match my handsomeness. I just want to hear from the married ones in the house! If my little concern really matters in marriage.
P.s: my elder brothers' got married to wife more beautiful than they are.
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by ignis: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
You never ready

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Hezzyluv: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op.

You said...
"she's the kind of woman any reasonable man would like" So, you can see that you're being unreasonable here. If you no like her, no just toy with her emotion undecided

A lot of people had married because of outward beauty forgetting what really matters the inner beauty (#attitude). Latter they would come to nairaland and create topic such as:
"Help, my husband has gone mad again"
"My wife don't like my parents visiting"
"Help, my wife or my husband is a lucifer"
"Help, my husband does weird things"

And so on and so on....

Now, you just testify that she's the woman any man can dream of having as wife ooo. But you just created this topic. Is like village people dey shake your calabash for this matter.

For me oo.. I will first put her on probation, i.e her attitude/character, if I'm satisfied with it, the next question is, do I love her? Ofcause is my priority that would decide if I love her or not. Is she presentable? Then, I will ask myself this important question. Money dey to dey fan the Love even if na time to time? grin
Because, sometimes povaty dey rub love commot from person and when money dey, love is sweeterwink.

From the look of things, you're looking for slayqueen that wears G-strings. grin. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
OP....

Marry whoever you're comfortable with...
Don't allow anyone to make such an important decision on your behalf, cause in the end, when the marital issues starts showing up, you and only you will bear the brunt of it all undecided...

However...
I believe that, character is far more important than beauty undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Bola146(f): 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
sad Did you ask us when you started? Haba! To be a husband is not a child's play. Grow up boy, will you still come back here to ask if you should engage or marry her Nobody can choose for you, go for what is best for you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Fadfavy: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Van vicker and his wife?��
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by dawnomike(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
You are still warming up... Get a job first biko
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
You are not ready to marry.
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Boogyman557: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool

The WEED wey Dem give u SMOKE during ur YOUTH SERVICE Na very strong WEED!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by annayawchee: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
You no too get sense...

A grown man laying emphasis on his facial looks..

I pity you.

Check it..

You might not be as handsome as you portray..

Do you have money?
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Frenzy01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
I see ur ego at play.. You're already feeling you're better Than her. I guess she isn't a graduate like you're
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by jesmond3945: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dowenship:
For matured minds only!
av been in this relationship for almost 3 years now! Just finished my service last month. However i believe things are working out for good for both of us, I came to her place because it's been long we'v seen each other and i need to know what she has become. We communicate online throughout my service year. But meeting her again was almost like meeting a new person when it come to facial appearance. Throughout my stay with her, she has been the woman any reasonable man wished for, she has her own business, she's a great cook, i mean one of the best cook i'v ever met. She doesn't have entitled mentality either and very hard working. My little concern is that, have grown to become an handsome man and my stature is everything any woman wished for! But when it comes to beauty i do feel she has to be extremely beautiful to match my handsomeness. I just want to hear from the married ones in the house! If my little concern really matters in marriage.
beauty doesnt keep or sustain marriage.
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Ginaz(f): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
pls don't marry her , there are thousands of slay queens with beautiful faces and body you can pick. leave her for a man who is mature and can appreciate her for who she is. biko! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
Dowenship:
My little concern is that, have grown to become an handsome man and my stature is everything any woman wished for! But when it comes to beauty i do feel she has to be extremely beautiful to match my handsomeness. I just want to hear from the married ones in the house! If my little concern really matters in marriage.
Please let that woman know this truth and leave her to go find yourself that more beautiful woman you want instead. undecided

From your description of her, she deserves much better. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by TheeDetective: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
@Op you well so?undecided You dated this woman for almost 3 solid years and you didn’t know that she is not your spec asin not as beautiful as you want her to be. The 1st year you didn’t realise this abiundecided. Ok; the 2nd year you still did not realise it right undecided; but you waited for the 3rd year before it now comes to your mind that she is not as beautiful as you want her to be. Reallyundecided; you got to be kidding me; come on get real mate. If you know that her beauty will create a problem then why did you waste her time for almost 3 solid yearsundecided WHY? IN THIS INSTANCE, YOU NEED TO LET HER KNOW AND FREE HER. IT WILL BE A WICKED THING ON YOUR PART FOR YOU TO KEEP WASTING THIS WOMAN’S TIME KNOWING FULLY WELL IN YOUR MIND THAT SHE’S NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH FOR YOU. As the saying goes; one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Bear this in mind; external beauty fades but internal beauty remains. ENOUGH SAID.
Dowenship:
For matured minds only!
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Ulunne777(f): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Akuko ndi mgbu.
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Kennyprince: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
This guy is not serious
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Mikeeytools: 5:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Na handsome dem take dey Feed family? This one never grow
Re: Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? by Spherical77(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Dowenship:
For matured minds only!
I quite understand how you feel. Every man want a woman they can easily flaunt and be proud of. You're being sceptical when you start having kids they should take after your beauty. Sadly, which isn't certain unless the woman is also beautiful and gorgeous then you'd be rest assured the kids are free like a bird to take after anyone. You want a woman that can compliment your beauty. Your brother's wife and some other beautiful couples was a case study. I do understand how you feel. But permit me to say you claimed the woman is everything a reasonable Man want as a wife. My concern is that if have money, it will definitely go along way in bringing out her beauty

I'd advice you to let her be. Do not start what you can't finish. Trust me, if you eventually marry her due to how industrious she was. You'd cheat on her with girls that suit your taste in terms of beauty. Especially when you make money wink

You consider looks alot in spouse considering the fact that you are handsome. Since this your choice, I'd admonished you to stick to it and let the lady be. Do not consider her out of pity and start misbehaving later in marriage because you're handsome and got lots of girls wanting to have you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do some Men Date Women Till They get close to menopause Without Marriage? / Common Issues Associated With Faithful Wifes / Please someone should help a sister, it's urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.