Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? (488 Views)

Why Did The Bank Remove Opay, Kuda, And Moniepoint From Their Online Banking? / A Complete And Informative Review Of The AI Stack (100%) / Insightful Knowledge Is The Key To Wealth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yesterday a thread was on Trending with the subject "Top 10 money making side hustles" I didn't read the content much or saved it, just to come online this afternoon and noticed the thread have been removed by the MODs, anyone here can help me with the full saved file or know the site that took the no,1 spot on how I can double my money in less than 24 hours?
Re: Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by Shaolin77: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
NL mods are bunch of confused miscreant

1 Like

Re: Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by SpartanKing: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Inciteful is a wrong comment. But, informative comment is OK.
Re: Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
SpartanKing:

Insightful he meant. English hard sha
Re: Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
SpartanKing:
Bro lemme oo I'm not sound @ the moment. English no b our father's tongue lol.. corrected sha
Re: Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
sunnyboi:

Insightful he meant. English hard sha
That's true
Re: Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Shaolin77:
NL mods are bunch of confused miscreant
as in ehnnnnnn their matter tire me.. If u know the name of the site on the NO.1 spot of the thread please share.
Re: Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:55am On Jan 20, 2022
AccessME:
Yesterday a thread was on Trending with the subject "Top 10 money making side hustles" I didn't read the content much or saved it, just to come online this afternoon and noticed the thread have been removed by the MODs, anyone here can help me with the full saved file or know the site that took the no,1 spot on how I can double my money in less than 24 hours?
bro please I sent you a pm. I wanna ask you how to go about working on Validat..ly.
Re: Why Did MOD Delete Such Insightful And Informative Thread? by dodgelord: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
check wwwpostorous.com

(1) (Reply)

Enaira: 500million Have Been Mint Into The Digital Platform – CBN / One Of The Biggest Ram, Goat , And Cow Market In Kano State / High Quality Furniture Online in Nigeria on Wood Willing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.