Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him (28120 Views)

Two Car Thieves Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by bizzibodi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Apart from corolla which other brand is good for bolt?
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by ehissi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
house10s:
so the guy behind didnt inhale, d one who smoke didn't inhale.

bros abeg shift with ur dumb story

Your post as naive as it looks is oddly satisfying! It is proof of your innocence when it comes to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, compounds and the likes!

Have you considered the effects of Hallucinogenic drugs when used on someone who has never encountered them or taken them for the first time?

If you have, then this comment of yours would not have been raised........
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Realmi:
u are so correct with " driver clicks arrive before getting to you' and I actually tot it was my app that had fault, so na them dey do am

Na them o.If I talk now, one mumu go quote me say im grandfada na Bolt driver. Person wey them dey run street steady and he doesn’t know. grin
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by neeyor88: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bolt should get every client verified with thier phone number and any valid ID card.
Alot just sign up amyhow with the aim of snatching another man's means of survival and even kiling them.
Bolt should protect their drivers...
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by slex(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
He was lucky, it happened to some bolt guy I know too at lekki phase 1.

Meanwhile, why are Lagos mainland bolt drivers annoying (not all but a very high percentage of them)

You book them, they don't call(what if network issues or no credit on the rider).

Once you book, they will click arrived while they are still far from your meeting point.

You will finish a ride with them, some will still be asking "anything for the boys" like seriously, I just paid you for the ride oga.

On the Island, the opposite.

Based on my own experience
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by house10s: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
ehissi:

Your post as naive as it looks is oddly satisfying! It is proof of your innocence when it comes to the use of hallucinogenic drugs, compounds and the likes!

Have you considered the effects of Hallucinogenic drugs when used on someone who has never encountered them or taken them for the first time?

ehya
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by rotile247(m): 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
The fear if being in possible danger would keep you alert even when you're not that strong. Have you felt uneasiness, hair strand standing, increased heart beat and blood circulation, your sense organs becomes hyperactive for that short period to help you escape that dangerous environment. (Window of opportunity)

DavidKajo94:

How does adrenaline come in here. The story says the driver parked and told the guys to leave which they did afterall, and even paid him extra. Both parties went their separate ways. So tell me what exactly is there to trigger adrenaline?
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by justking(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thank God, bros
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by Realhommie(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
DavidKajo94:

How does adrenaline come in here. The story says the driver parked and told the guys to leave which they did afterall, and even paid him extra. Both parties went their separate ways. So tell me what exactly is there to trigger adrenaline?
At that point his system already had adrenaline rush from suspicion and tension.. If you've ever been in a tensed situation you could even sustain an injury and would hardly notice or feel the pain until your system has calmed down which explains why he slept after he got home and was at rest.

The sedative also probably had a time frame to be active on him..
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by house10s: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
ehissi:

hallu lucy ni
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by house10s: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Realhommie:
At that point his system already had adrenaline rush from suspicion and tension.. If you've ever been in a tensed situation you could even sustain an injury and would hardly notice or feel the pain until your system has calmed down which explains why he slept after he got home and was at rest.

The sedative also probably had a time frame to be active on him..
guy rest abeg tense or no tense, gas nah gas it suppose to work instantly.
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by poiZon: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mynd44:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1449305176964218880.html
I believe those failed kidnappers were part of the gang shouting sai baba back then...
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by snnazzy24(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Cokahot:
Ganja ain't hard to neutralise, ganja clients on every side,ibadan a city that's hard to survive

Dom doo. Doom. Doom
Tunarnar nini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mt2aTfuzZ4&list=RD9mt2aTfuzZ4&start_radio=1

Jah Bless Ya and make Ya BIGGER.
Blaze up.
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by Realhommie(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
house10s:
guy rest abeg tense or no tense, gas nah gas it suppose to work instantly.

You no sabi read, abi you lack comprehension?

You no see the concluding part of my post?

And btw, na all gas dey active instanta? I only gave my opinion but see how you responded like you have an issue with me.

I no dey drag property with you so if you won para make you face front or go look bush.

Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by Rexymania(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
I love your friend. Very smart guy. May God continue to protect us
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by Rexymania(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
G-wagon kiss

bizzibodi:
Apart from corolla which other brand is good for bolt?
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by Akharmony: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
as a very intelligent driver, while will you allow a passenger smoke inside a carry that is wind up.. I think the driver is tired already
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by uvie66: 4:05am On Oct 17, 2021
house10s:

the thing weak me
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by Ejebleje: 6:51am On Oct 17, 2021
pocohantas:
Bolt?

Bolt is for hoodlum drivers and riders.

Maybe they would have dumped him somewhere and taken his Corolla.

But how come whatever they were smoking didn’t affect them? Abi them take the antidote?

Make all these Bolt fans no quote me with their aggression abeg.

Every bad thing happens inside Bolt.
Driver beats rider? Na Bolt
Rider refuses to pay? Bolt
Driver inflates cost of trip? Bolt
Driver clicks arrive before getting to you? Bolt
Rider gives you weed and loud to hide for am? Bolt!

People wey no dey use Bolt get at least 80% rest of mind. grin

Most definitely and most likely BOLT. lipsrsealed

By now you should already know, same set of people drive on uber and bolt.
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by castro316: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2021
house10s:

All I can say is that you are dumb too. Had it been his car had been stolen and had him killed, you would have switched to another topic. You never cared anyways because you are a bastardd. Use your head. This form of theft has been used severally to commit crimes. Not every body can stand the inhalation of Indian hemp or weed. Weed smoke can knock you out if you are not a weed smoker. Your type can doubt your existence sef.
The op is using this post to make us beware of what is going on in the land where hoodlums try to steal people's lives and property
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by house10s: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2021
castro316:

All I can say is that you are dumb too. Had it been his car had been stolen and had him killed, you would have switched to another topic. You never cared anyways because you are a bastardd. Use your head. This form of theft has been used severally to commit crimes. Not every body can stand the inhalation of Indian hemp or weed. Weed smoke can knock you out if you are not a weed smoker. Your type can doubt your existence sef.
The op is using this post to make us beware of what is going on in the land where hoodlums try to steal people's lives and property
u dat don't have sense is till talking monkey oshi.

proving point by insulting shows u dont know how to talk.
u lack wisdom, sense has left u grin find it before u become a complete slowpoke
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by castro316: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2021
house10s:
u dat don't have sense is till talking monkey oshi.

proving point by insulting shows u dont know how to talk.
u lack wisdom, sense has left u grin find it before u become a complete slowpoke
You could have kept your foolish mouth shut so that you don't expose your foolishness. So how did you verify that the post is dumb? Reply now or further prove your stupidity.
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by house10s: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2021
castro316:

You could have kept your foolish mouth shut so that you don't expose your foolishness. So how did you verify that the post is dumb? Reply now or further prove your stupidity.

dumb ass teacher
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by Sahlawsoft: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pls is Uber still profitable in Ibadan now, i need peoples that are into it to respond please
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by kingthreat(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
I know criminals target Corolla because of its high value in Nigeria, so I am not surprised one bit.

Anyone driving Uber/Bolt etc should note that there are people who try to steal cars and never be too greedy to work in the midnight, cos that's when these criminals operate; a working time from 6am to 9pm max is enough to avoid stories that touch.

Funny enough na then dem they make money pass.
Re: Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him by Cerebellum: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Is it not coneheads.. they would've mined the head from the cone or the cone from the head!!

Mr Afonja, you be wereygrin

Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) / Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO / Bandits Kill Two Health Workers, Injure Woman In Kaduna (Graphic Pics)