Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,233 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Wish The Trolls Can Leave You And Face Me - Bbnaija’s Boma Tells Tega (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Wish The Trolls Can Leave You And Face Me - Bbnaija’s Boma Tells Tega (video) (269 Views)

Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish The Trolls Can Leave You And Face Me - Bbnaija’s Boma Tells Tega (video) by damilola4162(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Former Big Brother Niaja housemates Boma, has reacted to the backlash that trailed his "romance" with married co-reality show star, Tega in the just-concluded six edition of the reality show, Newpremises reports.

Speaking during a recent media outing, Boma stated that he wish the trolls can leave Tega and face him. Alleging that the fans of the show are trying to twist what happened in house, he maintained that he is not freaked about fans as he has been in the entertainment industry for 18 years for someone to tell him what to do and what not to do.

Tega on her own part, acknowledged that the show has its good and bad side and she knew that when she signed the papers. The married housemate also stated that some fans who have admitted having an affair behind closed doors, always ask why she had to do hers on national TV.

Boma further averred that one has to be mentally strong and he only cares about "who is talking and not what they are talking." He added that only people important to him can say things that will affect him and not people putting out destructive criticism.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XnyxclDgZA][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-wish-the-trolls-can-leave-you-and-face-me-bbnaijas-boma-tells-tega-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: I Wish The Trolls Can Leave You And Face Me - Bbnaija’s Boma Tells Tega (video) by Princessogaraya(f): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
The deed have been done grin
Re: I Wish The Trolls Can Leave You And Face Me - Bbnaija’s Boma Tells Tega (video) by Davash222(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Shameless man!

2 Likes

Re: I Wish The Trolls Can Leave You And Face Me - Bbnaija’s Boma Tells Tega (video) by damilola4162(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

(1) (Reply)

He Fight And Finished The Kung-fu Masters / Solution To Overcome Roku Overheating Issue / Khabane Lames Success Story- How He Became Second Most Followed Tiktoker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.