Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

All You Need To Know Abt Gulder Ultimate Search 12, Hw To Watch It, Viewing Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All You Need To Know Abt Gulder Ultimate Search 12, Hw To Watch It, Viewing Time (309 Views)

Meet First 16 Contestants Of Gulder Ultimate Search 12 / Cute Video Of Flavour Teaching His Adopted Liberian Son Hw To Recite 123 In Igbo / Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know Abt Gulder Ultimate Search 12, Hw To Watch It, Viewing Time by MsDoris(f): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
All You Need To Know About Gulder Ultimate Search 12, How To Watch It, Viewing Time, As It Premieres Today
The long awaited Gulder Ultimate Search season 12 is finally premiering today, Saturday, October 16 and Nigerians are so excited about it.

Gulder ultimate search season 12 tagged ‘The Age of Craftsmanship’, is coming after the show was rested in 2014.

18 contestants will be in the jungle to struggle against themselves and nature in their search for the hidden treasure that brings instant fame and fortune to the last person standing.

The winner will go home with the grand prize of ₦50 million.

GUS 12 has actor and Gulder Season 7 winner Kunle Remi as the taskmaster while media personality, Toke Makinwa as the anchor.

Gulder Ultimate search season 12 will be shown on Africa Magic channels.

It will air on Africa Magic Showcase (DStv channel 151), Africa Magic Urban (DStv channel 153) and Africa Magic Family (DStv channel 154 & GOtv channel 2).......

Visit site below for full update;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/all-you-need-to-know-about-gulder.html

Re: All You Need To Know Abt Gulder Ultimate Search 12, Hw To Watch It, Viewing Time by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Make I advertise my kaya sharp sharp.....

I get fridge wey I wan sell for 3k........

If he no work use am do wardrobe
Re: All You Need To Know Abt Gulder Ultimate Search 12, Hw To Watch It, Viewing Time by Premiumwriter: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why toke makinwa as anchor though?

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape Review: Nobody Is Holy, Not Even Tiwa, K3NA Fires Back / Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers .. / Paul Okoye Celebrates His Brother, Peter & Wife On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.