Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I’ve Been Getting Death Threats From “no Caller Ids-bbnaija Angel Cries (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been Getting Death Threats From “no Caller Ids-bbnaija Angel Cries (photos) (514 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / Woman Who Leaned On Beyonce To Talk To Jay-z Has Been Getting Death Threats / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Getting Death Threats From “no Caller Ids-bbnaija Angel Cries (photos) by osamabarack1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
I’ve been getting death threats from “no caller ids” – BBNaija star, Angel cries out over alleged death threat from her colleagues’ fans

BBNaija season 6 finalist, Angel has taken to her Twitter page to disclose that she has been getting death threats from her colleagues’ fans.

According to her, she is being threatened over her relationship with some of her male colleagues.

She wrote,

“I’m not a messy person at all, especially in real life, I like my space and I like to avoid confrontation but this is me putting it out there that I’ve been getting death threats from “no caller ids” regarding my “relationship status”.

I’ve stated time and time again, that I am single and frankly I promise I will not be chasing anything that will take away my peace. Please stop calling me to threaten me because of my affiliation with your “fave”. I am single. Thank you. I will also like to state that you can not dictate who I choose to be friends with, I have no intention of stealing your fave from whoever.

Please leave me out of whatever enmity is trying to be formed. I am only focused on my brand. I’m too content within myself to be out here dragging anyone’s “man”. All I’ve ever needed is myself and I can do very well by myself. Thank you.”

Re: I’ve Been Getting Death Threats From “no Caller Ids-bbnaija Angel Cries (photos) by Nanaborga(m): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Stop fooling yourself, nobody threatened you, una don begin hustle for clout

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Getting Death Threats From “no Caller Ids-bbnaija Angel Cries (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Abeg gehrara here mhen

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Cubana Chief Priest Meets Ronaldo, Pogba At UCL Man United Match / How Maria Mistakenly Called Pere ‘kelvin’ On Bbnaija, More Secrets Uncovered / Patience Ozonkwor Narrates How "Yahoo Boys" Almost Landed Her In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.