Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) (36205 Views)

Beautiful Roads In Villages In Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Purepen: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
God have mercy on Ogun State residents and others in Nigerians suffering similar deprivation
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy
Thinktwicemybro:
The solution is simple, gather money, leave the country, it's better to die homeless in America.
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Legendguy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
I almost went to Lagos today but thank God I didn't go if not I would have regretted living my house.
I'm tired of dis country mhen.
Even the useless deputy governor is from this ota.
Useless leaders

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy
Actuarydeji:
It is well, I warned my people not to vote for the present governor but they declined. Welcome to Sango-Liverpool
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy confirm!
Sheriman:
Don't be surprised when you see people hailing the Governor when his convoy is passing. Nigerians can never have sense till the end of the world.
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by izubext007: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
This state needs APGA government.
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Vote Dapo Abiodun for second term cool

2 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by aremutaiwo960(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bad governance
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by udume(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
I thank God for my Governor Engr. David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, irrespective of his shortcomings, can never happen and can not be seen in any part of Ebonyi State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Plutomac1880: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Same road where living faith wanted to fix for free?

They should concession the road to living Faith and give them free tax for 50years smiley
Please stop saying living faith want to build road, it a big lie. Living faith that is still paying graduate 35k as monthly salary for the past 5years without any increment. Even the road inside living faith and covenant university are bad.

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
The solution is simple, gather money, leave the country, it's better to die homeless in America.

you obviously dont know what you are talking about.... just the cold in some part of the US will have your homeless self die FROZEN TO DEATH. now think again about what kind of painful horrible death this will be, and come tell us again that being alive in bad Nigeria is worst than dying frozen to death.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Tundex911: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Let blame baba OBJ

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by yusluvad(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sirmuel1:
God punish all the Leaders from Ogun state (past and present).

Both President, VP, Governors and all the Senators and Rep members. Thunder fire alll of you.
Ase!!!
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by jubrilar(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dapo Abiodun is a disgrace to Ogun State....
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by AlphaMogul: 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Odingo1:
SW is good on paper with fake GDP, apart from Lagos which is former capital of Nigeria developed for decades with Niger Delta oil money before the capital was moved to Abuja in 1991, the rest of its state is not Motorable littered with dilapidated houses.
Stop this misinformation and
hate speech!

First off, the former administrative capital of Nigeria was Lagos Island NOT Lagos State which only came into existence on May 27, 1967. Over 80% of Lagos State was carved out of Western Region which witnessed rapid agricultural and industrial development under Chief Obafemi Awolowo, GCFR, SAN, in areas such as Iganmu industrial estate, Ojo, Isolo, Ikeja industrial estate, Mushin, Apapa, Agege, Ilupeju industrial estate, Badagry, Ibeju-Lekki, Epe, Ikorodu, etc. Some of you the younger generation don't like to read history books
at all!

The flooded road that the OP
(Mynd44) posted from Twitter
is a Federal road along the
Lagos-Abeokuta expressway at a point close to the overhead bridge leading to Abeokuta and Dapo
Abiodun said Raji Fasola has given his promise that the road will be reconstructed.

Julius Berger has been working slowly on another part of that expressway... so stop the B.S.
bigotry and tribalism here!

Cc: jubrilar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by uthlaw: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
treesun:

Dapo Abiodun and Raji Fashola are FAILURES!
fashola is not responsible for ur state problem!

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Okeyc230: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is like VeePee is from this state?

2 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Mynd44:
More

I just don't know what this olodo Dapo abiodun is doing...... despite , Ogun state proximity to Lagos, they seems not to learn a thing.......na wa o
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by VanuatuWycombe: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Small time, dem go say na federal road. Shey na Abuja people dey suffer for the road everyday? Abi na Osibandele or Lai dey follow the road go office and come back everyday?

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by ma373733(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
I thought they're calling some people portorportor republic grin

Even the road in the kerosene sharing governor state is better

When you hear South West brown roofed algea eating brag about Thier region you think is paradise shame on you guys grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Enceladus(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:
OGUN and IGR

Even Abia state dey learn work from Ogun state.

Ogun state is not worthy to be a state.

What a mess

Look at omoluabis in mud

grin grin Your tribalism makes me laugh. Everybody is eating the APC breakfast and you still have time to write this shite?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by valuehub(f): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
imagine

In your own little way, what are you doing? angry
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Senseless leaders.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Komu1048(m): 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sirmuel1:
God punish all the Leaders from Ogun state (past and present).

Both President, VP, Governors and all the Senators and Rep members. Thunder fire alll of you.

I pass through Ayobo(Lagos) to Lafenwa (Ogun) today n I regretted that journey. The worst thing for anybody is to live in Ogun n work in Lagos. And it’s like all this curses are seriously working, we curse them and we suffer for it

Perhaps we can start praying for them n let’s c how things go

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by AlphaMogul: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
jubrilar:
Dapo Abiodun is a disgrace to Ogun State....
That flooded road is a Federal expressway.

Give Dapo Abiodun some space.
Raji Fasola is the real culprit here.
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Komu1048:

I pass through Ayobo(Lagos) to Lafenwa (Ogun) today n I regretted that journey. The worst thing for anybody is to live in Ogun n work in Lagos. And it’s like all this curses are seriously working, we curse them and we suffer for it

Perhaps we can start praying for them n let’s c how things go

Ogun state Government is very stupid and useless. They have nothing to offer. So stupid and doing nothing

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
mumu people think there is flood in USA
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by ordovicianonly(f): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Daru Dapo is a disaster and a disgrace to Ogun state . All the road ,I mean all the roads in that state is so terrible for pedestrians & motorist .Akute/Alagbole/Lambe/Yakoyo/Denro/Ishashi/Pipeline are worst despite the fact the areas mentioned shared border with Lagos state . I pray that governor don’t return in 2023

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you obviously dont know what you are talking about.... just the cold in some part of the US will have your homelsee self die FROZEN TO DEATH. now think again about what kind of painful horrible death this will be, and come tell us again that being alive in bad Nigeria is worst than dying frozen to death.

Is it your death? Remain in Nigeria na, anuofia

1 Like

Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by kevwe419: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
This is very bad ☹️
Mynd44:
More
Re: State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Tinubu for president people. Lol grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach / Ending Life Ahead Of Time: Five Planes That Barely Saw The Skies / 14-year-old Stowaway Found At Lagos Airport Was Tired Of Nigeria –firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.