Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester (25251 Views)

EPL: Roy Keane Names Three Things Manchester United Need After 4-0 Loss / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs Contract To Keep Him At Leicester City Until 2024 / Has Ndidi Outperformed Kante At Leicester City? - BBC Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester by ifiokjohn(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee:

forget defense, he did nothing in attack...assuming Leicester couldn't score...it would have ended with dt lucky greenwood strike..
wat else did ut highest paid did than waiting for tap ins..
No be every day be Christmas. So you expect him to dribble all the players and score...wow.
Well sorry to burst your body this isn't young ronaldo and besides man united failed to play to one of his strength.
No decent heading ball came his way. I'm sure if we had given 3 decent headers two would have been in the net at least
Re: Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester by Jebbigideon(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yes to change the controller Mr coach
Re: Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester by gammarays1: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee:

bross...juve won 8 titles consecutivly before he came n dont mk it seems like cr7 was d reason they won the league..
ucl was dier main problem n dts why dey signed cr7, he failed to win iit n even if juve still dont win it changes nothing..
barca n juve would struggle this season bcox d big names left bt they would stand back n claim dier places after one or two seasons like Madrid did n won d la liga title last year.
cr7 scoring 25 goals not winning a trophy is a bad investment for any club n I dnt see him winning any individual award with such a stats
can u compare a lukaku with few goals n winning the scudetto with a cr7 with more goals n finishing 4th in d same league??
So a player scores 25 league goals a season and you still blame him for the team not winning the scuddetto?
Can a team depend only on strikers to win trophies?
He won the league title and other major trophies with Juve.
I want Ronaldo and Messi to retire so we can see their so called replacements.
Good he is out let's see what June will do
FYI,Juventus and Barca are done for good. Give them 3 years if you want.
The competition and league is better than before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester by paulolee(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
gammarays1:

So a player scores 25 league goals a season and you still blame him for the team not winning the scuddetto?
Can a team depend only on strikers to win trophies?
He won the league title and other major trophies with Juve.
I want Ronaldo and Messi to retire so we can see their so called replacements.
Good he is out let's see what June will do
FYI,Juventus and Barca are done for good. Give them 3 years if you want.
The competition and league is better than before.
no agree with d way u end up....barca n juve would bounce bk...if madrid can come bk n win trophies, barca n juve would come bk
Re: Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Change your coach and you Pogba should go away. That is the change needed
Re: Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester by gammarays1: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee:

no agree with d way u end up....barca n juve would bounce bk...if madrid can come bk n win trophies, barca n juve would come bk
Madrid was a better team then compared to those 2 teams now.
Aside the league trophy, how is Madrid even faring?
There are players that leave a void in teams, you either find blend the team after their departure or you suffer.
Go ask Arsenal how they've been rebuilding since the golden boys left.

Let's wait for 2 seasons like you said.
Re: Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Foolish team that spiol my 4 million naira ticket, idiot team . common lecister defeat them upon the presence of cR7 ..

I pray Atlanta , Liverpool defeat you guys, never carry you straight winning again....
Re: Pogba: Manchester United 'Need To Change Something' After Losing At Leicester by unmask: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kingcalls:

Mou grew in ranks...he took Porto to CL glory, besides he learnt coachingskills under the late Bobby Robson.. pep and zidane learnt thru Rijkaard and Ancelotti respectively...they both progressed ... who did ole learn under??
Ole learnt under the greater Sir Alex Ferguson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Harry Kane Becomes Tottenham Hotspur's record Goalscorer (photos) / Ekong: They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League / Mason Mount Is Manchester United’s New No.7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.