Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. (2018 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / 2023: Tinubu, Wonderful Kingmaker, Well-respected Leader – Yahaya Bello / IS NNAMDI KANU AN AGENT OF THE STATE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by loveth360(f): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu An Idol, The Only Respected Leader in South East- Chiwetalu Agu

"I was very excited when they
told me at the DSS custody that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was in the detention cell above mine. I wanted to request to just see him even if I'm not allowed to talk to him, but they wouldn't let me. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is an
idol and the only respected
leader in the South East.
He is fighting a just cause and I encourage him to stay strong because he's our own Martin Luther King. Nobody can stop the rising sun"
Chief Chiwetalu Agu

Video
https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsIgbo/videos/855394361814022/?app=fbl

3 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by loveth360(f): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Chief Chinwetalu Agu.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

Chief Chinwetalu Agu we are waiting for your next
rising sun attire as you
promise on this video.

5 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by AntiBMC(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
He’s a great man indeed.
Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Staypositive: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ma gee
It is well.....

Bitter truth no one will tell you....
Even if MNK drops BIAFRA, igbos will snub him and move to another available train......
Igbos are wounded in the heart and Buhari as an illiterate came as a president to cause more wounds in igbos heart thinking he was doing the right thing....

MNK has opened the eyes of the igbos and some Nigerians....

Igbos are supporting IPOB because of the truth... Everything MNK said is now happening.....

Ma gee chinwentalagu has written his name on gold.... True sons of the igbos loves you...

God bless MNK
God bless chinwentalagu..
God bless ESN...
God bless IPOB...
God bless the igbos all over the world...
God bless the lovers of freedom.....

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by insidelife22(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
DSS just gave chief what he is being looking for,Relevance.

3 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Was that the reason he left Enugu to come and share bread in anambra.

If Nnamdi Kanu is his idol, he should go and carve him with wood then worship him.

Old age but empty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Glory be to Chukwu okike abiama..

6 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by loveth360(f): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

If Nnamdi Kanu is his idol, he should go and carve him with wood then worship him.

Old age but empty
[/s]Kee yourself Anambra wanabe.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Staypositive: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Old age but empty

Ma gee

The man get sense pass you.....
You have failed and I promise you, you will keep failing.....

At first you pretend to be an Igbo man to talk shit about IPOB but you failed, you think we don't know you are a fulani terrorist....

IPOB are the true sons of the igbos.....
Know this and know peace.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by BigSarah(f): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
My own is we Igbos Need a Leader in Nigeria that's what's currently needed...
It's Not right that anyone that stands up for Biafra we raise them up to become a leader...

Anyone Speaking up for Biafra shouldn't Automatically be given Leadership Status...
embarassed embarassed
MNK is no Leader..

5 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Staypositive: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
BigSarah:
It's Not right that anyone that stands up for Biafra we raise them up to become a leader...

Anyone Speaking up for Biafra shouldn't Automatically be given Leadership Status...
embarassed embarassed
MNK is no Leader..

It is well....

Fulanis don use your brain chop kwilikwili...
You see MNK, IPOB are the true sons and daughters of BIAFRA....

For you and your others fulanis friends for nairaland are just igbos on nairaland....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by loveth360(f): 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
BigSarah:

embarassed embarassed
MNK is no Leader..
Kanu is Our leader.

8 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

At first you pretend to be an Igbo man to talk shit about IPOB but you failed, you think we don't know you are a fulani terrorist....

Yawns

Old age but empty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Staypositive: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yawns

Old age but empty

Ma gee

It doesn't matter if he comes to anambra or Imo to share bread...
Igbos are igbos.....
You have failed again and you will keep failing...
Fulani terrorist...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oponu elder that was trick with #100, 000 to embarrass his family.... Imagine little kids like kanu almost got him killed because of crumbs

1 Like

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by skywalker240(m): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Oponu elder that was trick with #100, 000 to embarrass his family.... Imagine little kids like kanu almost got him killed because of crumbs
At least he is better than that old man that spermed you

5 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

It doesn't matter if he comes to anambra or Imo to share bread...
Igbos are igbos.....
You have failed again and you will keep failing...
Fulani terrorist...

Yawns

Old age but empty

2 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Conrod: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Old age but empty
Allow we igbos to be his judge, ok ?

4 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Caboceer: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
loveth360:
Nnamdi Kanu An Idol, The Only Respected Leader in South East- Chiwetalu Agu

"I was very excited when they
told me at the DSS custody that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was in the detention cell above mine. I wanted to request to just see him even if I'm not allowed to talk to him, but they wouldn't let me. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is an
idol and the only respected
leader in the South East.
He is fighting a just cause and I encourage him to stay strong because he's our own Martin Luther King. Nobody can stop the rising sun"
Chief Chiwetalu Agu

Video
https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsIgbo/videos/855394361814022/?app=fbl

It's like Papa Agu liked the DSS menu so much, he wants to go back theregrin

The DSS kitchen must be having a five-star chef in their employ

1 Like

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by BreakingNews21: 1:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Isn't mr man a British citizen residing in London?
Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Finnese001: 3:18am On Oct 17, 2021
BigSarah:

embarassed embarassed
MNK is no Leader..

Go get some dickk in ur ass
Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by princepee: 4:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Old age but empty
bia sule,Biafra matter go soon kill you.
Mnk is an idol in Igbo land.
Chiwetal is a hero.

5 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by sweetonugbu: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

he is not fulani but from igala

2 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Light1259: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2021
BigSarah:

embarassed embarassed
MNK is no Leader..

Kanu is our leader

1 Like

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by jlinkd78(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2021
Can't be more true than this. This interaction is really back to back and I must for d first time commend d BBC crew for being fearless and also being pro-people. If d thought of d Buhari govt was to demarket d struggle through intimidating Chinwetalu they have scored an own goal as their poorly planned script has backfired and turned out into a big embarrassment for themselves and further cemented d allegiance of the Biafran race to d ideology of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and can be seen d moment that idolized name was mentioned in d course of d above interview. Congratulations my fearless Chinwetalu Agu for playing your part and for doing what even Pete Edochie, who most of us felt naturally was d chosen one through Nollywood, couldn't have d balls to do.

5 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by NorthernersSuck: 7:06am On Oct 17, 2021
BigSarah:

embarassed embarassed
MNK is no Leader..

One Hoe-Olosho Igbo wannabe spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by loveth360(f): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2021
jlinkd78:
Can't be more true than this. This interaction is really back to back and I must for d first time commend d BBC crew for being fearless and also being pro-people. If d thought of d Buhari govt was to demarket d struggle through intimidating Chinwetalu they have scored an own goal as their poorly planned script has backfired and turned out into a big embarrassment for themselves and further cemented d allegiance of the Biafran race to d ideology of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and can be seen d moment that idolized name was mentioned in d course of d above interview. Congratulations my fearless Chinwetalu Agu for playing your part and for doing what even Pete Edochie, who most of us felt naturally was d chosen one through Nollywood, couldn't have d balls to do.
Chinwetalu is a fearless man.

We are waiting for his next rising sun attire as he promise.

4 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Sergio101(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2021
NorthernersSuck:

One Hoe-Olosho Igbo wannabe spotted

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin.
Infact go bring coffin, you don kill me with laughter.
The girl must be so big for you to use that pics to qualify her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Kingof2nations(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2021
BigSarah:

embarassed embarassed
MNK is no Leader..

Mumu
e shock u ba they are not miscreants again
The #Sunmustrise

4 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by Kingof2nations(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Old age but empty

see painment sorry ooo �

2 Likes

Re: BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. by loveth360(f): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Kingof2nations:

see painment sorry ooo �
Leave that impostor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugokwe Prince One Of Tinubu's Fake Bishop Secretly Confess To Being Obidient-pic / Atiku And Peter Obi Are Lizards, Cockroaches - Tinubu / We’ll Pull Out Of Adada State Struggle If : –greater Awgu Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.