Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri (529 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) / Breaking News: APC Waiting To Endorse Sanwo Olu After Gov. Ambode Speech (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by ogododo: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Governor Douye Diri of Bayelsa State said on Saturday that Nigerians are fed up with the All Progressives Congress and cannot wait to vote in the Peoples Democratic Party in 2023.

Diri also boasted that governors elected on the platform of the PDP across the North and South were the best performing governors in the country.

He spoke at the Mahmud Ribadu Square in Jimeta, Yola North Local Government Area of Adamawa State as chairman of the PDP National Electoral Committee for the conduct of the state congress of the party.

A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Daniel Alabrah, quoted the governor as saying that the PDP was poised to take over power at the centre in 2023.

The Governor of Adamawa, Adamu Fintiri and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar were among the delegates that voted at the congress which produced a legal practitioner, Tahir Shehu, as the state chairman of the party.

He urged his party members to remain steadfast and united to ensure PDP returns to power in the next general elections.

He said, “Nigerians are tired of the APC and are waiting for the PDP to take over. I assure you that come 2023, PDP will take over the presidency of our country.

“I have been reading about the first flyover in the North East but yesterday I drove on it. We are pleased as a party that the governor of Adamawa State is performing and doing well. You know the PDP governors, from the North to the South, are the best performing in Nigeria.”

The Bayelsa governor appreciated Atiku Abubakar for what he described as his sterling qualities and for providing leadership in the party and in Nigeria.

He further said that the congress was peaceful, friendly and convivial as it showed that the PDP was united in Adamawa.

He equally commended the Independent National Electoral Commission whose state Resident Electoral Commissioner and his team were present to observe the exercise.

https://punchng.com/nigerians-tired-of-apc-waiting-for-pdp-to-take-over-says-diri/
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by RiceProducers: 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
What a joke.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Xscape1993(m): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
The evil party will be kick out of Nigeria by 2023 no matter what. PDP has it own shares, but APC is not a political party. I will keep saying this.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Banmeallday: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
That Governor well I dont blame him. Calling him a Black Nigger although he is is not justified because its the followers that are truly the problem.

Party and dance they like....and get mad when you say they are shythole.

The only way to show they have arrived is party.

That is why Cubana is up and down dancing like chicken when his colleagues fro France and Dubai are celebrating technological innovations....but Niggers are dancing at a section at a club with European brandy....LOL
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Abfinest007(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't want apc to win but which party can really challenge apc now
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Bola146(f): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by richmond500: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
Even Diri knows that PDP will never win 2023 election.

Nigerians may not like Buhari but Nigerians love some people like Amaechi, Osinbajo and Zulum from APC.

PDP can't challenge these people
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Penguin2: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
RiceProducers:
What a joke.

It is not a joke.

Not everyone is a Zombie.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by richmond500: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

It is not a joke.

Not everyone is a Zombie.
Zombie ke, tell me any politician in PDP that is as good as Amaechi, Zulum or Osinbajo
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Penguin2: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
richmond500:
Zombie ke, tell me any politician in PDP that is as good as Amaechi, Zulum or Osinbajo

Peter Obi, Udom Emmanuel and Dakwambo are better than those niggurs by a million times.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by richmond500: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Peter Obi, Udom Emmanuel and Dakwambo are better than those niggurs by a million times.
Peter Obi? The Pandora fraudster?

Let's keep that Pandora thing, Igbo man can never become president.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Think9ja(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
kiss
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Penguin2: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
richmond500:
Peter Obi? The Pandora fraudster?

Let's keep that Pandora thing, Igbo man can never become president.

Neither will a Yoruba man.

The Hausa/Fulani should prepare for a long hold onto power.

You are comparing Peter Obi who is tasted with executive position and has delivered without blemish with Osinbajo who has only been engaging in rhetorics and big grammar since six years.

Why are you people like this?
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by richmond500: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

You are comparing Peter Obi who is tasted with executive position and has delivered without blemish with Osinbajo who has only been engaging in rhetorics and big grammar since six years.

I am comparing him to Amaechi.
Amaechi is better than Obi.

BTW, I am not talking based on emotions but u and I knows that with the current state of things, a Yoruba man will beat Igbo man in a free and fair election
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Penguin2: 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
richmond500:
I am comparing him to Amaechi.
Amaechi is better than Obi.

BTW, I am not talking based on emotions but u and I knows that with the current state of things, a Yoruba man will beat Igbo man in a free and fair election

Sentiments apart, are you really saying Amaechi is better than Peter Obi?

I’m also a fan of Amaechi, but Amaechi only tried in infrastructure in Rivers.

How did the economy of Rivers fare under him?

There’s no Nigerian politician alive that comes close to Peter Obi.

About Igbo winning the presidency, it will not be possible because the Yoruba, driven by sheer greed, is insisting on contesting. If they were to, in the spirit of southern unity, throw their weight behind the Southeast presidential agenda, the North will have no option than to align.

But since una think say una smart, let the north continue.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Eni4me: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
You people should wait, until 2023 knock the door nah. I don't like this is good and that is good.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by ogododo: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
richmond500:
Even Diri knows that PDP will never win 2023 election.

Nigerians may not like Buhari but Nigerians love some people like Amaechi, Osinbajo and Zulum from APC.

PDP can't challenge these people

APC go collapse like eggs wey fall from table.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Asgard73: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
No worries Diri

Tinubu will win Kano bayelsa calabar delta Rivers bornu

According to yoruba people
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by F117nighthawk: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
The only difference between the two parties is one thief pass the other, as long as any of this two parties continue in power, the stealing massively continues
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by Sirjamo: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dilution.

We had 18 re run elections immediately after the useless endsars protests, APC won 14 out of the eighteen.

It would be easier for Nnamdi Kanu to reject audio donation from Kenya, than PDP to get back to aso rock.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by uthlaw: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Penguin2:

hausa/Fulani should continue the long run,a Yoruba most become president before Igbo....just continue killing yourself in the name of sit at home!
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by ogododo: 5:54am On Oct 17, 2021
Tired na under statement.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by ogododo: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Nigerians Tired Of APC, Waiting For PDP To Take Over, Says Diri by musa234(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Two useless parties... Nigerians are tired of both Apc and pdp... They are just using party names to decieve the gullibles...if ffk Can defect to Apc because of his selfish gains, even tinubu might one day switch too...

JUST IN: EFCC Operatives Invade Supreme Court Justice Mary Odili’s Residence / Kanu's Trial: Nigeria May Face Sanctions From International Criminal Court - Bru / 2023: Bishops, Immams Endorse Rochas Okorocha For President